"Whatever you're going to tell me, make that quick. I don't have time messing around with idiots like you." Akaza said, sitting down.

"Nah, nah. Akaza..?" I questionably asked.

"..What?" He said.

"You wanna know bout your human life?" I asked.

Maybe if i make a deal with him or something, i can get him to fight on our side..?

"...How would you know about it? You're decades younger than me, and a human at that. How would you know?" Akaza asked.

"It doesn't matter, but i know everything that happens in this world." I said.

"I'm not keeping up with your nonsense anymore-" Akaza said while trying to get up.

"No no! Sit down! Wait!" I said.

His eyes say 'Is she a pyschopath..?' which is obviously visible.

"What..?" Akaza asked, much annoyed.

"Your name was Soyama Hakuji!" I said, trying to calm Akaza down.

"Huh?" Akaza asked, visibly confused.

"Yes yes! And you were a martial artist!" I said.

"Idiot, i know that i'm a martial-"

"You killed an entire Dojo, when you were just a human!" I said.

"... How can i believe you? You might just be spouting random nonsense..." Akaza replied.

"Well your Blood Demon Art is that 'Destructive Death' thingy, right?" I asked.

"Yes. What about it..?" Akaza said.

"That compass needle one! That one has a snowflake, you remember?!" I said, shouting a bit.

"Yes, i do remember. Again, what about it..?"

"YOU DESIGNED THAT SNOWFLAKE AS A MEMORY OF YOUR DEAD FIANCÉ!" I shouted.

"HUH? WHAT?!" Akaza shouted, kinda matching my energy.

"Furiko-chan..? Is everything alright? Is someone there with you..?" I heard someone ask.

Akaza and i looked at eachother, as we both know we screwed up really bad.

"Uh- I'm alright! I was just practicing different tones... for singing...?" I replied, weirdly.

Akaza glared at me as it was the most weirdest excuse ever.

"I see! Then, practice well!" I heard footsteps, which i assumed it was the person going back.

"..... Keep it down, Furiko-chan." Akaza said.

"Akaza, dear... Just so you know, you shouted too, and DONT CALL ME FURIKO-CHAN"

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING 'DEAR'...?!" Akaza whisper-shouted.

"Okay! Sorry!"

Akaza let out a 'Hmmph' before turning back.

"As i was saying, you had a Fiancé named Koyuki! She was ill, so you treated to her everyday. But one day, her father's rival Dojo poisoned their water, right when you were outside."

"As soon as you came back, you found those two dead. And out of rage, you killed the rival Dojo. That's when Muzan found you, and turned you into a demon." I finished.

I looked back to see Akaza... kind of in a trance..? He looks shocked..

"I-"

He suddenly paused, out of nowhere.