Theodore Glass catches up

Start from the beginning

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

First Date

That also marked your first date. Theodore came to you at Christmas and you got to know each other better. You talked a lot, drank coffee and tea and ate biscuits. Have a nice first date and Merry Christmas.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

First Kiss

You had your first kiss just a few days later, on New Year's Eve. It was just a good fit. Theo had wished you a nice first year together and then simply kissed you.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Public

At first, Theodore wanted to keep your relationship a secret. There was a lot of hustle and bustle around you pretty quickly and when you were first spotted together, countless rumors spun straight away. Until Theo was ready to hold your hand and kiss you.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Jealousy

Theodore didn't show it, but he could definitely get jealous. No matter who it was, as soon as someone got too close to you, jealousy rose in them.

80%

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Kisses

Lips, especially French Kiss, were the best for him.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

He saw you naked

Oh yes, this man was very touchy about things like that. When he saw your beautiful body he started to grin. "Why don't you present yourself like that more often~?" "Do you like what you see?" "Why shouldn't I like it?" "If you like it, GET OUT OR YOU'LL NEVER SEE MY BODY LIKE THIS AGAIN!" He immediately closed the door again. Such an idiot.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

He cooks for you

Nobody expects him to cook. Not even you

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

You watch a horror movie

Watching horror movies with him isn't easy. Theo was pretty matter-of-fact, which is why he questioned everything that was happening. Anything, really, and oh my wonder, horror movies never really made sense.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Chibi

Chibi Theo found it anything but funny. He was even embarrassed to be so small. So you minded his business while he was hidden in your jacket.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Pick-Up Lines