Hugs

Does he hug you? If yes, when, how and how often?

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Valt

Valt loves to hug you. No matter when, he always takes you in his arms and hugs you. When he holds you in his arms, he also places soft kisses on your hair line. You enjoy the closeness to him, it's so warm and safety.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Shu

When Shu hugs you, then mostly at evening, when you're already ready for bed and cuddling in bed. He always holds you close to him and makes sure, you're comfortable. But he also hugs you, when he leaves for work, it's always important for him.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Rantaro

If Honcho hugs you, then in burrito Style. When you're hugging then he wraps a blanket around both of you. He loves burritos and he loves you so why not combinat the things he love?

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Free

Free loves to hug you from behind. He always sneaks up to you, puts his arms around your waist and rests his head on your shoulder. He loves being near you. He also enjoys it when you lay on him, while he hugs you. As long as it's warm and comfortable he loves hugging you.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Lui

Lui rarely hugs you. He isn't the type of person, which enjoys physical contact. If he hugs you, then when you won't see each other for a longer time or when you see each other after a long time. Since this rarely happens, he rarely hugs you. But he often lays his arms around you, when he sleeps.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Silas

Silas is okay with hugging, as long as they aren't too long. He needs his space and hugging him for too long makes him uncomfortable. But he has no problems when you hug him often but again know your or rather his limits.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Aiger

Aiger loves hugs. He hugs you everyday at least once, when you're okay with it. He loves being near you and smells you. It makes him happy. His favourite hugs are the unexpected ones, sneaking up to you and pulling you in a big, warm hug and best of all never let you go again.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Ranjiro

Your favorite hug is the straddle hug. Ranjiro opens his arms and you jump on him, putting your arms and legs around him. It's not only fun doing it but it's also really comfortable. Next to this one, you also enjoys it when you simply hug each other.