Leave the past behind

James and Aiden fell on top of each other and also slept in one of their arms around them, soon after Aiden was the first to awake.

"Ugh... Oh, morning James." Aiden groaned stretching his arms behind his back.

James woke up by the sound of his loving boyfriend. "Good morning my love." James said calmly placing a kiss on his boyfriend's head.

"What do you think we should do toda- OH MY GOD LOOK AT ALL THIS MESS!!" Aiden screamed out.

"Chill baby, we are going to fix this mess once I fully wake up." James groaned.

"No! Can't believe you are so irresponsible and messy, we are going to fix this living room whether you like it or not!" Aiden demanded forcing James to stand up.

James: Aughh.... Fine.

-----------------------------------------------------------

After they cleaned up the entire living room they were both feeling stressed out and tired, Aiden was sweating and so was James so then he took off his shirt and used his shirt as a fan to try and stop sweating.

"How about you also take off you're shirt love?" James asked Aiden.

"I-I don't feel uncomfortable doing that..." Aiden shyly said having a little redness in his face but also was scared showing his scars to James. He was about to tell him his biggest secret but James soon had to stop the conversation of that so Aiden didn't really told him exactly who was the trans person was..

"Oh, then that's fine love. Well actually how about you come here and hug me?" James said this while smirking.

"Uhm, okay?" Aiden said looking confused but still walked over to James and hugged him. Then after Aiden knew what James was doing, he soon stopped sweating a lot and actually felt warm in James arms.

"You are so warm James.." Aiden said blushing a little.

"Like "hot" you mean?" James smirked.

"I mean you are a little hot heh.."

----------------------------------------------------------

"James... I feel like I need to tell you something." Aiden shyly said to James still holding the twink in his arms.

"Yes?"

"I-I-I'm- Oh I can't do this I'm sorry!" Aiden said whimpering and tears were about to come down from his eyes.

"Baby? Love, please don't cry I promise I won't get mad, whatever it is i'll be here for you, always!" James courageously said to Aiden trying to cheer him up.

"O-okay, here goes... I'M TRANS!" Aiden yelled this quickly and turned his face away from James scared to soon see his reaction. After a long pause of silence James then began to speak.

"Oh..."

"You're disappointed aren't you?..." Aiden said having a frown on his face still looking away. Then after James held Aiden's face close to him making eye contact with his lovable boyfriend and simply going in for a kiss on the lips. They we're kissing each other for about 2 minutes straight and break away gasping for some air.

"Aiden... No matter who you are I'll still love you until the end of time." James said going in back for another kiss on his lips.

"R-really? I mean I kinda have some female genitals and I just don't want to disappoint you since you don't see me as a real man."

"Aiden! You are still you and you are you now, don't worry about the past, be glad what you have now in the present." James quoted giving a kiss on Aiden's forehead. After that they remained in the same position they were in and was taking a nap on the sofa both dreaming what their future is going to be like for the both of them.

"Just, "leave the past behind.." Aiden quietly groaned out.

----------------------------------------------------------
Author's note: Okay, okay I know I said I'll try and do longer chapters and I will, I just don't feel like having the motivation rn 😭 but I promise soon I'll start working on some longer chapters and again I do take requests just in mind if you have any!! Anyways stay safe and bye bye! ❤️