(no purpose..) sun x moon

requested by: @Tina21981

an▪︎ this will be platonic. also moon goes by they/them pronouns in this chapter ^^

♡♡♡
----------

moon had never really worried a lot about anything. they never qeistioned the things that happended in the solar system, even if they were really weird. that's just it worked.

but, somthing popped in moon's head one day. they tried to ignore it like their other stupid thoughts they had but it stood out and stayed.

the qeistion was, "what is the purpose of moon's?" it stood out because it was never anything he really had ever thought about before.

they thought about it more and they already kind-of had an answer. a little while ago back when earth and titan had met earth had said that titan, along with all of the other moon's, were just moon's and they were not special.

what was that supossed to mean? were them and all other moon's just not special. did they all have no purpose? either way this all confused moon.

"enough rambling.." they thought. they made up their mind and was going to ask a certain star, sun. the sun was there first. when the solar system was made. he had to know the real answer. they floated out of his orbit, towards the sun.

"hey sun." moon greeted. sun turned around and loudly said, "moon! what are you doing out of your orbit!?"  "well sun, i came to ask you somethign that only you can answer." moon answered. "well then, what is it?" sun asked.

"so uh- what i came to ask you was.. w-why do moons exist?.." they asked, saying the last part quietly.

sun was really surprised by what the other had asked. he responded with, "w-why are you asking?" 

moon sighed, renembering the events. "*sigh* a little while back when earth and titan had met, e-earth had said that moons couldn't have life.. and that we all are worthless.."

sun gapsed. he had seena and heard a little bit of the event but he didn't think it was that bad.

"moon, i-i," sun sighed. "you, along with all the other moons, are not worthless."

"b-but earth he said-" "no, what earth said is wrong. you are so much more than what he said you are. you have a purpose, and even if earth acts like and says you don't, you do." sun interuped.

moon looked shocked. he didn't know that the sun could know this much. "y-you.. really think so?"

"think so? i know so." sun said letting out a small chuckle. moon lean on sun and got closer. well, as close as could get. moon definatly did not want to be burned alive.

"heh heh.. well thank you, sun. you really had taught me something."

♡♡♡
-----------

an▪︎ OMFG OMFG,!,!!,111 THANK YOU SM FOR 1K+ READS!!, this book has only only been out for bearly over a month and it already hit this. thanks to everyone who has been supporting this silly book! ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡