2 - Meeting The Legend Himself

.
.
.
A specific looking bird flew over Megapolis as a food truck was seen dashing through the cracked road, "UATCH— Very- tight—!" The truck was shaking a lot, almost tipping over from time to time, MK, who's now changed into his casual clothing, which was a black turtleneck with a dark blue hoodie that was going off of his shoulders, was trying to get closer to Pigsy despite how cramped the space was.

"Pigsy! You're going to kill us!!" MK panickly exclaimed, Tang's head perked out from the squeezed group, "Yea-! We've gotta get to Flower Fruit Mountain so MK could give the staff to The Warrior! It's rumored that he took over the place after Sun Wukong-!" He explained, MK rolling his eyes and Mei snoring from the other side.

"And if he did I would be so pissed.." MK mumbled, feeling a bit angry at the thought of The Six Eared Warrior using Sun Wukong's home as his place, then he wondered, how are they going to get to Flower Fruit Mountain without dying? The boy looked back at the pig demon, now feeling a bit more concerned, "So uhm, how are we going to go through an entire ocean? Flower Fruit Mountain is very far away!"

"And we have to be quick! DBK's already rampaging through the cheese tea stalls-!!" Mei panicked as she showed the video from her phone. Pigsy snorted while driving recklessly before answering, "Alright, so I know a guy that could get us there. He's the most dangerous. Deadly. Rage-filled warrior I've ever known,"

"Sandy." The food truck suddenly stopped when Pigsy hit the break, making the group except him face planted against the windshield.

—————

After being able to convince Sandy, which turns out to be a gentle loving giant, he agreed on taking the group to Flower Fruit Mountain by boat! Sandy even offered them tea; snacks and some cats to play with for the time being, it was nice. The gang was hanging out on the roof on sea, the elders were relaxing and having tea while the two young ones were hanging out under the sunlight.

MK was swinging around the shadow staff, pretending to be some hero while Mei watched him and her phone screen at the same time.

"—For I! Am the Monkey KIII-AAAHH—" While wielding, the staff shapeshifted into sword, immediately it's blade extended and sliced through the boats rails, like, right beside Mei, that was a close call. "Woo-! That was awesome MK!!" Mei casually cheered on for her best friend, MK glanced at her concerned before looking back at the changed staff, "My bad Mei! Oh shi— How do I-" The male was trying to figure how on how to make it revert back when all of the sudden the sword shifted back into the staff and shortened itself. As MK was about to pick it up the staff quickly went into its own shadow before dropping onto the man from in the middle of the sky, giving him some sort of headache which made him trip and fall flat on his face. Great. Even the staff despises him as how much he despises it.

"Uergg.. I'm going to give that shit warrior a piece of me once I give him back his staff.." MK grumbled in annoyance while holding his head in pain. He opened his eyes to see where the ship was at now and was immediately stunned at the beauty of Flower Fruit Mountain that they were nearby, just for a geyser hitting the ship and shook it, causing a crate to fall out of the boat and the group to slip left and right panickly.

Everybody on the boat quickly recollected themselves and went to see what was that about, Sandy spoken up, "Welcome to the Flaming Mountains, gang! A volcanic ring surrounds the mountain making it virtually impassable. This path is the only safe way through. That's as close as the boat can get. Just... be careful."

—————

"Stupid Sandy. Stupid Tang. Staying cozy in his stupid boat. WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS, NOODLE GODS-!?" A complain by the pig demon was suddenly interrupted by a geyser erupting fire from the ground in front of him. In summarize, the gang discussed who's going with MK to retrieve the staff to The Warrior by walking through The Flaming Mountains, both Pigsy and Mei joined the boy, now back to the present!