good morning , love ( fluff )

Characters :
Angel ( she her )
Sall ( they she )

______________________________________________________

Angel slowly opened her eyes , waking up. The sun beamed brightly in her eyes  causing her to turn and bury her face in the neck of her lover.
"Good morning , love"
Sall said , already awake and giggling as Angel let out a tired groan.
"You can go back to sleep if youre tired , you know?" Sall reminded.
"Nooo, it's okay , im up" She sighed.
Angel fully opened her eyes and looked up at her girlfriend. In Angels eyes , Sall was so beautiful , she stared endlessly with love in here ocean eyes.
"You hungry , love ?", Asked Sall.
Angel nodded and rolled back over , shutting her eyes again.

Angel must have fallen asleep, because when she woke up Sall wasnt lying next to her anymore , but rather sat at the end of the bed with two plates of bacon , eggs and toast.
"Ooh, my favourite! Thank you , darling."
Angel said , a huge , happy smile growing on her face.
Simply Angels smile was enough to give Sall butterflies , and they smiled too , handing Angel a plate.

They ate mostly in silence , until Angel was too full and gave the remaining food to her partner.
"I should probably start working," Sall said , she worked from home due to dissabilities. "but once I get a break ill give you all the attention in the world , okay love?"
Angel wished they weren't busy , but nodded and stood up and began to dress.

A few hours later , Sall had finished all their morning work. She decided to make tea and watch a couple episodes of Angels current hyperfixation!

______________________________________________________

A/N: Tysm for reading!! I hope you enjoyed and , who knows, maybe I'll write more about these two cuties soon ! But next episode will probably be new girlies!
Love you , drink water!!
<3

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 12, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

wlw fluff !! (maybe smut but ill put warnings DW!&lt;3)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें