"Starting the streaamm.." Techno hummed, closing his eyes and concentrating for a little. When the first few voices popped up greeting him happily. He opened his eyes again, walking out of the lodge to go look for his horse.

Hello! :D

Haii

:techno_pepe:

Good morning

Hello Technoblade

Goodmorning

Techno smiled a little at the kind voices, he enjoyed moments like this where they weren't bullying him, or demanding violence and blood. There were some grayish white people with black body paint sparring with training dummies in the front of the great lodge. Techno watched them while passing.

Weak

Fight them

Blood for the blood god

weak

White ppl lol

:Technopig:

"Don't be mean, they're trying their hardest." Techno fake scolded his chat, looking around while walking. Everything was quite beautiful, he couldn't lie.

Sorry :(

Simp

weak

Techno rolled his eyes a little, with a smile on his face. He noticed some sheep and cows in a pen, with a barn next to it. Some kinda animal stable. He walked towards it, in hope to find Carl.

Friend

Moo

Cow

Mooo

Techno looked inside, in each stable were creatures. But not horses. Techno huffed a little under his breath, about to turn around. When something caught his eye. One door was a lot bigger than the others, he did what any smart person would do. And opened it, finding a giant lion creature inside. Laying curled up.

Techno felt his heart shudder a little, as the creature looked up. Looking eyes with Techno, Techno quickly closed the door, having no interest in becoming cat food.

".. that wasn't Carl, definitely not Carl." Techno muttered to himself, his heart calming down a little. He had never seen a creature like that. He didn't know why it scared him so much.

Carl

Calr

Carl

Carl

The chat spammed.

"Dude- carl is a horse. Last time i checked." Techno opened the door. "That isn't a horse." The lion locked eyes with Techno again, this time. techno didn't close the door, genuinely curious about the animal. The feline showed no aggression, Techno checked his inventory. Taking out a piece of raw meat, and tossing it to the lion. The lion immediately caught it.

Gulltoppr!! <3<3

Kittyy

Meow

Meow

Awee<3

Techno hummed happily, the big guy was actually kinda cute. If he wasn't mauling his face off.. he misses steve. "Gulltoppr? What kinda name is that, i'mma just call him.. Guy" techno hummed, slowly rubbing a hand over the cats head.

"Hey guy, you wouldn't happen to know where my horse went.. brown horse, diamond armor.. did you eat him?" Techno asked, raising a brow, the giant cat of course didn't respond. Just leaning against the touch.

Techno scratched the cat under the chin, chuckling. "Oh well, thanks anyway." Techno got up, and walked towards the door. Gulltoppr following, Techno was about to close the door behind him. But noticed Gulltoppr got out.

"Oh uh.. not my problem." Techno chuckled, scared this creature might cause havoc being released.

Techno walked out of the Stable, and Gulltoprr happily followed. Techno allowed the creature to do so, are you really gonna deny this little big guy ?

Techno sighed softly to himself, he continued searching for what felt like hours. He didn't find anything, but at least he scouted out the area. He dropped himself in some shade, the air here was so warm. And his thick winter clothes weren't helping. You huffed, sitting down on the ground. Gulltoppr dropped his head on Techno's lap.

Sleepy boy

AlexaIsHere23 gifted 20 bits

You need clothes

Sweaty boy

Stink

Techno's train of thought got cut off, seeing the same annoying blonde aproach. Heimdall, he looked kinda mad. "First you come here uninvited, and now you steal?" Heimdall asked, a smirk formed on his lips.

"Heh?" Techno genuinely looked confused, he then turned his head towards the Lion. "Oh.. sorry, he just seemed to like me more." Techno shrugged, it did make sense. In some weird way, this lion was covered in gold. Heimdall seemed like the kinda guy to puff himself up like that.

"I can see that.. he usually eats pigs like you." Heimdall smirked, Techno's pointy ear flicked. He was gonna ignore that comment, for now.

Uh oh

Woooowww

D:

Blood for the blood god

Heimdall raised a brow, tilting his head in confusion. "Why do you have so many tone of voices in your head?"

Techno's eyes snap open a bit, turning towards Heimdall. "You can hear them too?"