30| 𝐔𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐒𝐢𝐱 𝐆𝐲𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐨

Start from the beginning

My tears fell onto the ground, remembering our mother's sweet voice, and how she used to sing us that song. Yuuto had looked back at me. Seeing my crying face made his expression drop. He stopped struggling. I heard a loud burst, Nezuko had sent Tanjiro and her flying up into the rooms above.

"Yuuto, please shrink; please fall asleep. I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you.. please." I could see tears forming from his eyes, he started to cry as well.

He shrunk into a smaller form, almost like a baby, falling fast asleep.

"Thank you.. I won't let you get hurt anymore." I picked him up before jumping up to where the hole that Nezuko made was.

I really couldn't believe it, Uzui had effortlessly sliced her head off, was she.. not an upper moon?

Her head had fallen into her hands, but the body wasn't disintegrating. Nezuko was still flailing around and jumping, causing Tanjiro and her to fly out of the building.

"SING HER KIE'S LULLBUY TANJIRO!!"

Tanjiro began to sing to Nezuko, the lullaby that his mother Kie would often sing. Nezuko started to wail, her tears falling down from her cheeks. Her demonic form began to shrink, and she fell fast asleep, just as Yuuto did.

"She's asleep!" I shouted to Uzui

The pillar was about to turn around but the demon interrupted, "WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?!"

"You still grumbling? I got no business with you so just die plainly." Uzui spat

"YOU SAID I WASN'T AN UPPER MOON TO MY FACE!" She wailed

"Yeah, like.. you're not an upper moon." The sound pillar deadpanned

Was she really not? Her body still wasn't disintegrating maybe she was just a strong demon; still shouldn't it be fading by now?

"I AM REALLY STRONG!! I'M REALLY UPPER MOON SIX! I'VE GOT THE NUMBER TO PROVE IT!!" She started to cry like a little child, more like a brat..

She called for her brother, something started to emerge from the demon's back. I instantly went for an attack after Uzui, both demons had disappeared.

"Crying's not gonna help, at least attach your own head." A shriveled demon spoke, he had spots along his body and was super skinny, almost like he hadn't eaten in years.

Uzui had gone for another attack, only the for the skinny demon to block it and cut him.

"Not bad. You stopped my attack there. And I struck with the intent to kill too, nice man, niceee." His voice was rugged, it creeped me out.

'This has to be the real upper moon, if so he's stronger than that girl..'

"Niicee man, nice face, nice skin, no spots, no birthmarks, no wounds, nice flesh.. I can't get any fatter myself. And you're really tall man. You're clearly over six feet here. I'm sure you're real popular with the girls." The demon admired Uzui, and launched an attack at him.

He had mentioned his name was Gyutaro, like a manager who collects debts here. His weapon was two sickles much like mine, different shape no less.