"Well a guy like that,he looks like he's the type to run back everytime"said grandpa Kurt walking away smiling.

I sighed and felt a buzzing sound making me take my phone and it was a message from s/n. I felt my cheeks start to blush. I opened the text and it read.

'are you alright?"he texted with a sad emoji making me smile.

'yeah,just a bit angry,you?' i send the message and saw him typing.

'nah I'm fine,just got a mini heart attack' he texted with a laughing emoji.

'oh I got to go see you later?' he texted making me smile.

'yeah maybe I'll see you tomorrow' I texted with a smiling face making him reply with another smiley emoji.

I suddenly felt someone tap my shoulder making me turn to the persona and saw mom.

"Hey sweetie want to go to the shops with me?"she asked making me smile.

"Yeah,sure"I said making her nod.

"Are you okay?"she asked making me nod.

"Yeah, I'm fine"I said smiling.

"Oh,by the way you got to give d/n to Brad so they can take her home."she said smiling making me nod.

Till night time.

Me and mom came home but then when we got into the house we saw a whole cellphone tower. I was shocked to say the least,but then I felt nails dig into my skin making me look down and saw d/n I smiled and quickly placed the bags down and greeted d/n with petting their head.

"I'm so sorry I'm truly embarrassed."said Brad.

"No,hey. It was an honest mistake."said some guy.

"Okay, you're all set."said a woman.

"Okay, We'd better get back to the site and lock it down."said the guy.

"Hold on one second. Is there any way we could do better than twenty thousand? Can't you reuse some of the antenna equipment?"asked Brad making my mouth fly open.

"Sorry,no. These old 4G units are obsolete already."said the guy.

"That's why you're getting this one so cheap!"said the woman making me get up and take the bags and put them in the kitchen with d/n following.

"It looks really nice, though."said the guy.

"It sure does"said the woman making me walk over to mom and took the bag she was holding making her thank me.

"Hey,guys,keep it up, it looks great. Happy holidays"said the woman.

"Happy Christmas,guys. Thanks"said grandpa Kurt smiling.

I then walked over to d/n and sat down on the floor and started to play with them.

"Please tell me you did not just spend twenty thousand dollars on a Christmas tree?"asked mom.

"Twenty thousand dollars can you hear me now?"he asked laughing lightly making me shake my head.

"Want some eggnog?"he asked making me shoot up.

"Ooo!me too!"I said running over to it with d/n following and barking.

I grabbed the eggnog and set it down on the table,I then grabbed a glass then I heard mom sit down next to me. I smiled then  grabbed the spoon and started to pur it into my glass then hers.

"Mmmm. Yummy."said Megan running over with Adrienne.

"I want some!"shouted Adrienne.

"Me,too!"shouted Megan.

"Now,girls, that's a grown-up drink"said Karen.

"Yes. Thank you, Karen."said mom.

"So we're only gonna have one."she said making me smile.

"What?no,no,no! There's rum in there,so not any" said mom taking the bowl away.

Then I saw Karen sit down making me smile and moved a bit so she could have some space.

"Are you writing about me?"asked mom making me turn to see that Karen was indeed writing about mom.

"All right. Somebody want to plug her in?"asked dad.

"Yeah, I got it"said Brad making me turn around to see.

"Cool!"shouted Dylan as I saw the lights flicker without being plucked in.

"That's wierd."said Brad making me smile.

I then saw him plug it in and my mouth dropped and I smiled as I saw the lights shine brightly.

"Wow!"said the kids making me turn to them and looked back at the tree.

I then got off the couch and walked over to the tree and held my drink close.

"What do you think?"asked dad.

"It's so pretty."said Megan.

"Well,it ought to be at one thousand two hundred bucks a foot."said grandpa Kurt.

"Dad, we're lighting the tree!"shouted Brad but there was no response.

"Oh shit"I said lightly.