All the students came at the class except Muichiro, i thought he was late. But gladly he came on time, Our Teacher in science entered the classroom, we said good afternoon.

The Teacher which is Ms. Shinobu Kocho said that we will have an presentation Next week, the students got paired and i got paired with Muichiro.
.
"Well wanna talk about the presentation coming up this week?" i said to Muichiro.
.
"How about we talk about this tomorrow? i can't think anything so i need to rest, But first what your Number so we could call and talk about it at night or chit chat about it?"he said while packing his thing back to his bag.
.
"Oh alright! This is my number" I responded while smiling.
.
He took the paper which i had written my number on and walked to the exit of the classroom.

And i left to the classroom too and went home With Nezuko.
.
.
.
.

Muichiros POV:

I went home with my Brother Yuichiro and greeted our Grandfather Yoriichi and we rest at our own rooms.

while I was getting dressed I saw the paper with Tanjiro's number, I called the number and Tanjiro answered.
.
"Oh hi who is this?" Tanjiro said.
.
"It's me Muichiro" I responded
.
"Oh hey! are we gonna talk about the presentation?"
.
"Can we discuss about it tomorrow? it's Saturday tomorrow we don't need to rush it
i said.
.
"Alright! btw how are you?" Tanjiro responded
.
"I'm good, How about you?" I answered
.
"I'm good too!" he responded
.
"I need to go Tanjiro, my grandpa is calling me, we need to got to the mall, because today is our Granpas salary" i said
.
"OH! alright! Goodbye Tokito-san! be safe!" he said sweetly.
.
"Good bye Tanjiro and Thank you" i responded.

Tanjiros POV:

I was walking to the garden then saw Tokito-san with his Brother and with some old man walking at the side of the steet. "Maybe that's Tokito-sans grandpa?" i said in my mind

I called Tokito-san from afar and i waved

He waved back at me, I was blushing like i was some human tomato.

Muichiros POV:

I waved back at Tanjiro.
.
"Is that the One Muichiro?" Yuichiro said laughing.
.
"What!?! No way!" I said with a blushing face
.
"Well your gay my son he must be the one for you" Grandpa said laughing with Yuichiro.
.
I shouted Stop so they could stop laughing,

We reached the mall and have fun and get some foods for Dinner.
.
"Hahh" i sigh, "That was tiring but fun at the same time" i said
.
"I know right, at least i got cute teddies here" Yuichiro said while giggling.
.
"Did the two of you have fun?" Grandpa askes the two of us
.
"Of course Pa!" Yuichiro said smiling
.
"Yes we did have fun Gramp" i said happily
.
I went upstairs to get dressed to my pj's and eat Dinner.

I went back upstairs and take a rest and read a book.

After i finished reading my book i remembered the presentation, so i started working on it so i could Explain it to Tanjiro tomorrow.

Morning(Saturday)

Tanjiro's POV:

It was early in the morning and i started working for the presentation.

Soon after Tokito-san called me and we talked about the presentation.

I started to get some ideas and work for it, Tokito-san send me some of his ideas and i imported it to my loptop.

We send and send some ideas and i inserted it, until we didn't knew the time, It was evening.

Tokito-san said we needed to rest and continue it tomorrow.

It was almost finished so i decided to finish it anyways.

And while Tokito-san Is sleeping i send him our presentation all we need to do is to practice it from explaining.

After that i went to rest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word counted 1248

Imma work for the part 2 of the story soon. Hope you like it!