𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝

Börja om från början

   Ziggy felt a snap from his arm as he yelled in atrocious pain.

"Zig!" Lo'ak yelled as Ziggy yanked a sleeping dart out from his neck. He felt very tired.

"Lo'ak..." Ziggy whispered as Lo'ak held him.

"Zig, you're going to be okay." Lo'ak assured as Ziggy puts his hand on Lo'ak's cheek.

"Get out of here." He tells Lo'ak who was crying.

"Hey over here!" A man yelled as Lo'ak looked up. He gave Ziggy a quick kiss on the lips before he fled.

The world went black for Ziggy.

   Mabel and Neteyam were too busy making out, that they didn't hear the commotion from outside their hut

   Mabel and Neteyam were too busy making out, that they didn't hear the commotion from outside their hut. Mabel and Neteyam held each other's hands as they headed outside.

   "What is the problem?" Neteyam asked, tightened the grip. Jake and Neytiri had furious looks, Kiri and Tuk look like they had just been betrayed. Lo'ak looked depressed.

   "You wanna tell him?" Jake said sternly as Mabel was confused.

   "Your girlfriend here, is working with Quaritch." Jake said as Neteyam's heart dropped. It can't be true right? Neteyam looked over at Mabel who looked guilty. He slowly disconnected his hand from hers.

   "Ms. Mabel? Please tell me that that is not true." He said as Mabel formed tears in her eyes.

   "How did you find out?" Mabel asked Jake, ignoring Neteyam. Neteyam was hurt.

   "We went through your notebook." Neytiri said. She looked more betrayed than mad.

   "Guys I—." Mabel starts explaining but was cut off by Neteyam.

   "Liar. You lied to me!" Neteyam said as tears formed in his eyes.

   "Neteyam I—"

   "I don't want to hear it Mabel." Neteyam said as Mabel's heart dropped. He never calls her just Mabel. He always calls her Ms. Mabel.

   "Where's Ziggy?" Mabel asked Lo'ak as he sat there quiet.

   The Sully's looked at Lo'ak who was still quiet. Tear stains came on his eyes. Before he could say anything, he heard commotion from the background. They all went out to follow the racket.

 They all went out to follow the racket