New Storms for Older Lovers

Start from the beginning

"And here comes the light of a million suns" pressing a button on the side, she was able to unlock her phone and bring upon the desktop of her phone. "7:40. No messages. Tuesday. Tornado destroying the town, only 3 days away. Yes"

I should probably be more concerned about that...

With a sudden move, she bounced herself up from the bed, planting her two feet solid on the floor. Her actions saved her a second or two, but made her head dizzy.

Probably just a dream though...

Max walked past the mirror on her wall, she did not need confirmation that she looked like a mess. She could feel that her hair was not in the right place, all puffy and curly. She even failed to undress before going to sleep, which is apparently a bad thing.

Badum bakaka tss. I need a shower.

As she tried hard to keep thinking about stuff that didn't involve actual feelings and emotions, Max grabbed a towel that was hanging down from her closet, along with some clean clothes that had spent the night on a chair. She often reassured herself that her future self would clean the place up. As she opened her door to the world outside of her room, the regular morning chat was heard coming for the regular morning students. "I barely got any sleep," a girl that looked suspiciously like Dana, said to an unidentified girl in front of her. Taking a few more steps towards the shower room, Max pinpointed her focus and agreed with herself that it probably was Dana. Walking through the hall, past a few doors and posters, she finally arrived at the only door she wanted to open at this point of the day. When she found herself inside the shower room, she dared to look into one of the mirrors. Her suspicion was correct; she was a mess. Yet, another thing came to mind. A specific thing that she had had in the back of her head ever since she woke up.

What's the harm?

Max walked into the shower stall of her choice, quickly closed the door and began undressing.

Cold. Cold. Cold.

Multitasking like a professional, she was able to turn on the shower while taking off her jeans. The noise made from the water hitting the tiles was oddly comforting. It was noisy however. After throwing her pants and panties on the pile of her other smelly clothes, her foot went in to test the temperature of the waters. This led to the decision every person had to make many times during his or her lives. Do I want to wait around- naked, until the water gets to a comfortable temperature, or do I want to save some time and just walk right in to the liquid ice-cubes? Max decided to be brave today and forced her body to walk in under the cold water. It seemed like a bad decision at first, but her body quickly adapted to the temperature. It wasn't long before her hair was good and wet, along with the rest of her body.

Oh nooo, where are you going hand?

Max closed her eyes while letting her hand work its way down her body, until her index finger was placed securely in the middle of her crotch. It was not something she normally did early in the morning, but considering the recent happenings- and the fact that she was alone- she might as well entertain herself for a little while. Standing around rarely brought up any sort of entertainment after all. Max began pressing her finger tightly up against her crotch as she led her head fall down. She wanted to moan and the water hitting the tiles would cover up any sound she made, but she decided against it. It was good practice for the experiences to come.