Jiang Luo only reacted after he was inside, he chided in low voice, "Ban Hua, you are crazy!".

He pushed her once, Ban Hua staggered backward into a fine long-necked porcelain vase and tumbled to the ground.

Not right, he didn't use that much strength on the push.....

The stifled feeling from the Autumn Hunt came over him again. He looked up to see his Father Emperor and his benevolent eldest brother staring at them with an odd expression.

"Cousin4." After being stunned for a moment, the Crown Prince wanted to help Ban Hua get up but then he remembered that men and women should keep their distance. Fortunately the eunuchs and palace maids around them were clever enough to rush forward to help Ban Hua and cleaned up the pieces of the broken vase.

Ban Hua had tender skin, so very tender that just a light scratch could leave a red line. After knocking the vase, her left arm was instantly red and swollen, it was quite shocking to see. The Emperor and the Crown Prince couldn't stare at a young lady's arm, but a glance was enough to make them scared.

"Why are you still standing there, quick call a doctor." Emperor Yunqing glared at the eunuchs, but he didn't spare a glance at Jiang Luo. "Hua Girl, sit down first. Don't move the arm in case it hurts the bones."

Men, especially those with high status, had never been able to withstand the sight of a delicate5 young lady suffering injuries. It wasn't about men and women but more from viewing of themselves as the superior.

"Father, Brother, she fell down by herself. It has nothing to do with me." Jiang Luo felt the way everyone looked at him wasn't right. The eunuchs and the palace maids were still lowering their heads in appropriate manner, but their attitudes towards him were different from towards his elder brother.

"You shut up!" Emperor Yunqing indulged his sons but he still couldn't bear to see a violent one. It was a different matter if had it been a palace maid, but this was his niece, his grand-aunt's granddaughter.

He had personally conferred her Junzhu title, and now she was injured in his Great Moon Palace, under the hands of his own son. If this was spread out, what would the officials think of him, how would the scholars criticise him?

Emperor Yunqing was still feeling guilty towards the Grand Princess6 who through all these years had never made any excessive request to him. His cousin Ban Huai was a wastrel but never caused much trouble either. And he was quite fond of Ban Hua this niece, so his heartache at her injury was genuine.

"Father, she, she....." Even if Jiang Luo's whole body suddenly turned into mouths, he wouldn't be able clear it up, everyone saw him pushed Ban Hua. "Please believe erchen7. Erchen really didn't push hard, she hit herself."

"Second Brother!" The Crown Prince's voice was sharp as he saw Ban Hua's head bowed while trying to hold her tears, "Cousin is a girl, how could you treat her like this?"

"What did I do to her?" Jiang Luo could hardly breathe, he coldly snorted, "Don't you put up your Eastern Palace show on me, you don't need to lecture me!"

Emperor Yunqing was about to rage at these words when Ban Huai ran inside.

"Your Majesty!" As soon as he entered, Ban Huai buried his head on the floor and apologised, "Your Majesty, weichen had not been strict enough in teaching my daughter, she had disturbed Your Majesty, please Your Majesty forgive me."

Emperor Yunqing and the Crown Prince were both embarrassed at Ban Huai's panic-stricken and guilty look. Their family member had pushed and injured the delicate little girl, but the girl's father asked them for forgiveness, this was really......