Chapter V. The Targaryen Fleet

Start from the beginning

Jaime nods "I took Dragonstone and made them sit in it so they are considered my kingdom or vassals and they are just guests"

Tyrion looks between us "Are you two crazy, or do you want to be fed to dragons?"

Jaime looks at Varys "I am the one who holds the power here, I own a huge army and lands, our sister sits on the throne, I own a herd of the lions that fight for me and the claws island is with me" 

I smile "You told me before, I should never forget that I am a bastard and I take the advice, When we arrive at Harrenhal I will give it to Lannisters' ward Reagan so I do not have anything now, I am a Targaryen widow and bastard of Winterfell not a queen of anything" 

Tyrion looks between us "What do you want?"

Jaime and I look at each other.

I smile "Help me to put Jon on that Iron Throne" I look a Jaime and then to them "And I want my half brother, young Griff, every information about him, every single thing"

》》》》《《《《

Narrator POV 

Outside Dragonstone harbor, A ship drops anchor and another furls its sails, while other ships in the distance have already set anchor. 

Aine, Drakon and Drogon fly overhead, with Daenerys, Daella and Aemon riding atop their dragons. The other dragons land on the island and they dismount them

They soar over the castle, enjoying themselves. Aemon calls Daella "We arrived, wanna chase me"

Daella smiles "We are grounded for what we did"

Aemon smirks "They would not see us just speed"

Daenerys calls the m "Go, I will pretend I did not see you"

"See" Aemon flies above the sky laughing followed by Daella "Drakon__"

Suddenly, a huge bolt pierces Aine's chest. He screeches in pain.  Daella holds in her saddle trying not to fall "Aemon!!!"

Daenerys is confused and distraught as Aine struggles to continue flying. Another bolt plunges into his chest, and a third pierces his neck. Blood spurts and the mighty dragon tumbles towards the sea.

Aemon stares at the scene frozen in his tracks whispers "Daella!"

》》》》《《《《

Lyanna POV

In the Targaryen fleet, Tyrion, Jaime, I and Varys race to the deck in time to see Aine plunge into the sea just off the side of their ship, upside down and unconscious with Dallea.

I scream running to the deck "Daella!"

Jaime follows me and men shout in confusion and race around the deck. Aine disappears below the churning foam.

》》》》《《《《

Narrator POV

In the Sky above, Daenerys and Aemon look down in horror.