ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 69 {IᑎᑕIᑎEᖇᗩTOᖇ} 🔥

Start from the beginning

"Buzz!"

Everyone joins Jessie in dashing to the fallen television.

I dig my fingers under the screen and pull up. Together we create a gap big enough to see under.

Woody dropping by my feet to look asks "Anyone see him?"

Slinky answers "Over here, y'all. I found him."

We pull Buzz's lifeless body out from under the television. Shattered glass clinking and dropping off of Buzz's chest.

"Buzz, you okay?" Jessie drops immediately by his side, opening his helmet and shaking him.

The space dark, other than the soft green glow Buzz emits.

"Buzz. Buzz!" Jessie breaks down sobbing.

She believes she's just lost a friend, possibly a little crush. Actually no, we know that they had a little something bubbling between them, but now he looks as though to be simply gone.

Woody's hand falls to my shoulder as I start to bend down to comfort Jessie, that is until she bolts upwards.

Buzz suddenly wakes up and sniffs his surroundings.

We watch silently, waiting to see how he's going to act this time.

Buzz looks around, the silence is loud "That wasn't me. Was it?"

Jessie cheers, dusting his cheek with kisses "Oh, Buzz, you're back! You're back, you're back, you're back, you're back!"

Buzz lays there mind boggled "Course I'm back. Where have I been?"

Woody bands down "Beyond infinity, space ranger."

"Woody! So, where are we now?"

Rex pipes up, a little bit too enthusiastically "In a garbage truck on the way to the dump!"

The look on Buzz's face brings me back to reality. We have to get out of here.

As if right on que, the truck jolts and the trailer begins to raise, pouring all the rubbish and us out.

"Hold on, we're going in!"

We all yell as the drop down, the ride rough.

As I'm collecting myself I see Woody stand up and look at the surrounding area. It's just rubbish for miles.

"You got all your pieces?"

The potato heads were distracted, as their 'kids' run off in a different direction.

"The claw!"

A truck with a huge shovel swoops by, taking them with it.

"MY BABIES!!"

"Hey, guys, No! No!"

Before the horror of watching the aliens being swept away could settle, the rest of us we pushes by an identical truck. The headlights approach quickly from behind us, like a monster. Screaming and panic coming from almost everyone verbally.

We're pushed down onto a conveyor belt carrying a thick layer of trash.

Gather ourselves for the 100th time tonight Mrs Potato head calls out. "Woody! What do we do?"