𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒

Почніть із самого початку

_It's getting late I need my beauty sleep. Aryu said while pushing his hair behind his back.

_Yeah sure. You told more to yourself as you followed after him.

☆__________☆__________☆

_The first who snores won't wake up by tomorrow. Rin said while eyeing the three of you, more like you and Aryu since Aoshi was on the bed under his.

_And what if you snore ? You said your thoughts out loud as his eyes turned to you.

He only ignored you before laying on his back.

The lights turned off as you let out a satisfied sight that you can finally relax.

_You're being loud. Rin said with a threatening voice.

_Excuse me ? You asked dumbfounded.

You uncomfortably lied on your bed as you heard Aryu move each two seconds in the one over yours.

After a few minutes you closed your eyes before hearing someone talk.

_N-no I-i have to s-score- you heard Aoshi quietly mumble.

'Ain't no way he talks in his sleep.'

As he kept going for a few more seconds you noticed Rin using his pillow to cover his head.

You let out a quiet chuckle that you tried to muffle with your hand but apparently, he heard you because he removed his cover just enough for you to see one of his eyes.

He seemed totally annoyed by you and Aoshi, but the moment you both heard Aryu start snoring you saw his eye twitch before he turned to the wall.

'How am I gonna sleep man.'

_AAAAAAAAAAA ! The scream made you jump and hit your head on the upper bed which woke Aryu as well.

Rin sat on his bed and looked down at you three.

Aoshi seemed to just have woken up from a nightmare since he was holding the pillow tightly against him with some sweat on his forehead.

You rubbed your head and let out a quiet whine.

'WHAT ARE THESE BEDS MADE FROM'

_You disturbed my beauty sleep. Aryu said but you couldn't see his expression.

_I'm sorry i-

You kind of felt sad about Aoshi but you didn't have anything to do to help him.

_All three of you. Rin started shut up before I make you sleep outside.

_Outside !? Aoshi asked as you heard Aryu tsked.

_Me. You don't threaten me like this.

_I didn't know that you had a light sleep Rin. You teased still in pain.

_Don't make me repeat myself. He said.

_Or what ? Aryu asked while talking a little louder as Aoshi tried to hide under his blanket.

_Yeah or what, Itoshi. You asked with an almost invisible smirk.

☆__________☆__________☆

_That's not sty' at all. Aryu said while playing with his hair.

_FUCK YOU RIN ITOSHI I SWEAR TO GOD IF WE DONT WIN OUR NEXT MATCH IT'S YOUR FAULT ! You screamed from your position with your fist tighten against the flat surface of the entrance.

_I don't need you to win. He said from behind the door before you heard his footsteps go away.

_N-no let us in ! Aoshi said.

_Me. I cannot tolerate this kind of behavior. Aryu said while putting his hand on your shoulder and pushed you aside. Let me try.

He grabbed the knob and tried to forcefully open it.

What you knew about these dorms is that there is no way to lock them so how come you can't open.

_That's weird. You thought before you heard a click.

Aryu opened the door and you both saw something about to fly to you but you moved your head on the side.

_AAAAAAAAAAAA ! Aoshi screamed as the ball hit right on his face.

When you entered in, there was only Rin's arm extended from his bed as he was looking to the ceiling.

_The night is gonna be long.....

|| _____𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍.......____||