Prologue

Author’s Note!

So the first couple of chapters are going to be in Harry’s P.O.V because the main character is a mystery until a certain point in the book

The prologue is dedicated to @_kryptonite

Prologue

Her eyes captivated me. Her brown eyes. She had black hair that was down and curled. She was wearing her purple mask and she was dancing her heart out. She was in a group with 4 other girls but they weren’t the same. I felt connected to the black-haired, brown-eyed girl but I’ve never even talked to her; I didn’t even know her name! The music stopped and the girls were finished. This was the final show. The announcer started to speak.

“It’s time to pull off the masks.” I watched as she untied her mask and she pulled it away from her face.

I, Harry Styles the flirt and player of One Direction, has fallen for the dancer behind the mask.

Author’s Note!

I know it’s short but it’s only the prologue! I’ve already written chapter one, I just need 1 VOTE on the prologue and I’ll post it. 1 vote can’t be that hard right?

Don’t forget to follow @_kryptonite she’s beautiful and you should all tell her that! I’ll start writing chapter 2 if at least 2 of you post on her wall telling her that she is beautiful and inbox me when you’ve done it!