Jake walked over to it first, reaching in before pulling out a phone. It looked customized for him, with a small chain hanging from it that looked like a miniature figure of him.

"They are all personalized, so you all know which one is yours. I hope you all enjoy my gift. I’ll let everyone familiarize themselves with their gifts; today's round shall begin at 9 sharp, though unlike yesterday, you won't be timed. Goodluck!"

There was a shared discomfort at the happy tone, though they all quietly retrieved their devices. Only a few minutes before the beginning of another game of life or death.

[09:46AM]

"Jack, don’t fall behind." Said male quickened his pace, catching up to Jimmy once more. Everyone parted ways almost immediately; clearly, none of them wanted to be around each other more than necessary. He silently looked over at Jimmy and frowned slightly.

"You’re looking at me like that again, aren’t you?" Jimmy sighed, not even sparing Jack a glance; he knew his second in command too well for that to be necessary. "…" He sighed when Jack remained silent. The silent guilt of being caught was enough of an answer.

"We’re going to be fine; the both of us will leave here just fine. That idiot Helmet died because he got too cocky; he should’ve just played it safe instead. I couldn’t give a shit about half the people here; just don’t go off alone without me, you hear?"

"Okay." He shook his head; he knew better than to doubt Jimmy. He was sure they’d be fine. Jimmy was with him after all.

[10:32AM]

"How’s that sound?" Dongha turned his head to look over at the quiet male that quite literally towered over him. He only let out a sigh, not giving him a verbal answer. Dongha grinned again in his usually unsettling way before turning back around. Much like all the duos in the building, the Mok-ha duo came as a package deal.

Dongha couldn’t give two shits about anyone else or their current circumstances; he was the type of person who’d do anything for the sake of survival or just for the hell of it. It wouldn’t be soon before they brought upon a storm.

[11:47AM]

"Hey Wolf…?" Hwangmo broke the silence between them. Wolf had been completely silent since they ended up there. He was almost worried; it only increased when the wolf didn’t answer, though ignoring him wasn’t out of the norm.

"Do you have a plan or something? What do you think is going to happen?"

No response. He sighed and went quiet; he knew not to bother Wolf too much.

[12:15AM]

"Jake, where are you going?"

"Just to explore the place a bit more, you three stick together; it's safer for you guys." The clementine-haired male shrugged, turning to leave the room. "Jake, it's fucking dangerous to go off alone." Dean walked over, placing a hand on his best friend's shoulder. "Don’t worry; I’ll be back, I promise," he reassured before walking out.

He looked around the run-down hallway of the building; the space was completely unfamiliar. The windows were shut and boarded, making escape hopeless. He had tried prying the planks apart the day before, only to fail miserably. The game master hadn’t been joking about the building being inescapable.

He stopped in his tracks when the door to the kitchen came into view. Due to yesterday's events, everyone had gone to their dorms without eating. Not that they could’ve stomached the food after what they witnessed. He walked inside, hoping to grab a quick breakfast. Starving and having his health deteriorate wouldn’t be ideal in the current situation. After all, he had to protect his friends.