"So it's not a real person?"

"Nope. Look at this, JARVIS, did you not introduce yourself to Aillie?" He said out loud, and I look around the room not really believing it could be true.

"I'm very sorry miss Aillie. I'm JARVIS, I'll be here if you need anything." The same voice from before echoed around the room and I couldn't help but feel stupid.

"These muggles and their weird things." I mumble under my breath, but clearly Tony heard me because he laughed.

"I didn't know you guys don't have things like these."

"Well I mean we do have places where a voice announces things like at the ministry and we also have assistants and elves to help around our homes. It's just that we don't have those combined so I didn't expect to find something like it here." I try to laugh it off, but soon an awkward silence surrounds us as I look at Tony and then at the woman, as if to say that I still don't know her.

"Right! Aillie, this is Pepper!" He happily told me. "Pepper, this is my daughter Aillie." He called me his daughter, that felt nice.

"I'm so happy to meet you!" Pepper said, as she walked to me and gave me a hug, before breaking it to look at me. "Tony's told me so much about you! You're just as pretty as I imagined you would be."

"Thank you." I give her a small smile. "I'm told I look like my mother."

"You do." Says Tony, watching in happiness as Pepper and I talked. "Your eyes are almost exactly like hers were."

I always thought I looked like him. I remember sleepless nights where I would stand in front of the mirror crying because I knew that was one of the reasons Bellatrix and Rodolphus didn't like me, because I looked like my muggle father. And I also remember how my eyes would be the only thing that gave me some sort of hope, people always said they looked so much like Voldemort's.

"Yeah." Another awkward silence was created, and he spoke out in an attempt to break it.

"You didn't get changed." I looked at myself and realized I was still wearing the same clothes as yesterday, I fell asleep before I could change. "What do you have there?" He said, looking at what I was still holding tightly to me.

"Oh. It's just the letters Fury gave me." I look down at them, now feeling kinda weird for bringing them with me.

"Right. Who are they from?" I look over the wax seals of both of them and can't help but feel weird. I should have read them already but I still can't get to bring myself to do it, I keep thinking about everything that Draco could have possibly written and that terrifies me.

"I uh... " How exactly do I say 'my boyfriend that may or may not have cheated on me but I still love and think might still love me back and who is the only reason why I'm still thinking about going back to England'? "I don't really know, haven't read them." That's good enough I guess, for now. He seemed content with he answer, and changed the subject putting on a big smile on his face as he looked at Pepper.

"Well, Pepper and I were thinking that maybe if you're not too tired we could go out and maybe go down to the beach for a while, what'd you think?" Both of them looked at me expectantly, matching smiles on their faces. I honestly think I could use a distraction, and getting acquainted with this place might just be the perfect distraction.

"Sure, sounds like a plan." I try to sound as excited as I can, and even though I'm sure it couldn't have possibly been as convincing I put on a small smile which they seemed satisfied by.

"Great! Go change, we leave in ten minutes." He said as he and Pepper walked out of the room.

-

Fifteen minutes later we were on the road to get something to eat. Tony was driving, Pepper was on the backseat and I had been instructed to take the passenger seat so I could see better the pretty views of Malibu. After a short ride we got to a small building with a big yellow letter 'M' decorating the outside, and Tony drove us through what I'd learned was called a 'drive-through'.