Powers

As the AI of the Omnitrix itself, she has access to all of its features. This includes: Master Control, Self Destruct, Call, Scan, and more.

She can access any alien within her data base as well as combine up to 10 different species, similar to that slime guy from Omniverse.

She and Ben have a weird relationship. In order for her to be physical she has to take over his body, which forces Ben into the Omnitrix while she gets to do whatever she wants.

She can stay in control for however long she wants, but if it IS an emergency then Ben can always use the secret passcode. (Hint: It's Omni Time.)

She has absorbed all of her DNA samples, meaning that there were living, breathing organisms inside of her. Whenever Ben visits the Omnitrix, he gets to talk with all of his transformations, and they all have a good enough relationship.

While Omni does act very controlling over Ben, she does still very much love him. But she absolutely hates Azmuth for locking her up for a few years, but she's not going to actively search for him.

She uses some of her powers to travel across the universe in minutes, showing Ben the countless stars and planets that were undiscovered by humans to this day.

Omni's body is like rubber at default, but she can morph it to however she likes. She mostly likes to shift it into a slimey substance, just because I said so.

Some of her favorite aliens, and my personal own, are XLR8, Humongosaur, Big Chill, Echo Echo, Atomix, Ditto, Wrath, Pesky Dust, Goop, Upgrade, Anodite (Curtesy of Gwen,) Heat Blast, Grey Matter, Way Big, Bloxx, Gravattack, Slapback, Shock Rock, and of course Alien X.