Suddenly, the most agonizing pain shot through his wrist as if a 1,000 degree knife was lodged into it. Surprisingly, he didn't scream, he just shouted and fell onto his knees. His eyes were as wide as dinner plates as he grabbed onto the Omnitrix, his mind panicking from pain. He attempted to get a good look at his wrist, to try and figure out why the pain was so great, when the rest of his body started to get the same treatment. Ben collapsed onto the ground, his body not having the strength to stay upright. His vision blurred, the grass resembling a mush of green, as his head spawned maracas inside his brain. He attempted to push through the pain and sit up, but he only got as far as pushing up against the Rust Bucket. (W-What's going on?!) Ben thought as his left hand grabbed his shirt, clutching it like his life depended on it. His breathing was hard and ragged, the pain and panic combo being very taxing on his health.

He attempts to call out for help, Grandpa Max more so over Gwen, but his voice comes out as a whimper. [Don't cry, my adorable little user, this should only take a minute.] Ben's eyes somehow went even wider than before, said eyes darting to the Omnitrix.

(D-Did the Omnitrix just talk?) He questioned himself.

[Why yes, I did,] It responded, further setting Ben in panic, [now you just sit back and relax Ben. By the time this is over, you won't even feel a thing.] The pain from early finally dissipated, but it was quickly replaced by a strange, cooling feeling. It was as if someone was rubbing suncream over and in his body, but a lot less unbearable. Ben attempted to stand up again, but his legs gave out once more. He glared at his legs in anger.

(C'mon, move!) Ben shouted internally. His mini rant was about to begin until all thought left when he felt something odd. He looked to his wrist and saw an interesting, if not scary, sight; The Omnitrix was moving. It slowly crawled, almost like a slug, up his arm. It tickled his chest as it passed by before it finally nestled itself onto his waist. Ben tried to reach for it, to try and stop whatever was happening, but his arm fell short.

[Now now,, I don't think you should, like, do that. At this point, if the process were to, I don't know, be stopped, it could do some serious damage to your internal biostructure.] The Omnitrix stated, making Ben's heart race.

(This is actually happening,) Ben's mind finally seemed to realize. He actually hacked the Omnitrix, unlocked some stuff he'd never even seen from it, and now he's activated some weird feature that may or may not be killing him. He managed to bring his right hand up, his mind half expecting to see the watch still on his wrist. What he found instead was his skin being slightly paler... Wait a minute- Ben shook his head, a decision he quickly regretted as the headache was only worsened, but he still saw his skin grow paler. (W-What's happening to me?!) Ben looked down to see the rest of his body start to change as well. His clothes became gradually tighter, his limbs a bit thinner, and some markings appearing on his body.

[Simple, I am just making your body a bit more fit for me, that's all~] The device sounded off again.

(W-What? What do you mean by that?!) Ben questioned, since it was clear that the Omnitrix could just read his mind.

Ben 10 & OmniOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara