*can't truss a chicken – physically very weak

The moment Lin Zhizhao listened, he put up a scared expression. "Then until then, I'll come back. Will you give me food? I don't eat a lot, really!"

He was merely joking, but Ye Mu unexpectedly said in earnest, "Any time you're tired from gallivanting, Mo Country will definitely have food for you."

He was stupefied. He didn't know how to respond for a while, but heard Ye Mu sigh. Looking ahead, she said, "I don't like this era. Between people, communication is so little, the distance is too far, disasters are too many. There is always a farewell, never seeing each other again." Her small face was solemn. She thought of a certain person and felt more melancholic.

"I don't like to bid farewell, but there are so many people whom I think are interesting leaving me in the end."

Lin Zhizhao stared at her, those sweet dimples indescribably catching a little bitterness.

Then, he took out the sole mirror left by his mother and handed it to Ye Mu.

"Can you help me split it into two?"

Right now, Ye Mu had regained some internal energy, but she was puzzled. "Isn't this the only thing left of your mother?"

Lin Zhizhao pressed on, "Hurry, split it into two."

Ye Mu weirdly walked over, and extremely carefully, used force to split the beautiful colored glaze mirror into two.

Lin Zhizhao took half of it, and gave the other half to Ye Mu. "I'm letting you hold onto this!"

Ye Mu smiled. "Are you for real, you damaged the only mirror left by your mother for me to keep as a keepsake?"

Lin Zhizhao mysteriously said, "This is not an ordinary keepsake. If I don't have anything to eat in the future, I'll hold this and find you to request a meal."

Ye Mu listened and looked at him genuinely. The young man in front of her eyes still looked as pale as before, looking very distracted with a smile that formed two dimples. He looked very small.

But there was something filling his eyes that wasn't there before. Ye Mu thought, maybe it was the belief in redeeming hope!

So she simply accepted it, and said with a smile, "Let's go, let's find a suitable burial ground."

In the end, they decided on a small hillside that seemed decent, and buried the remains under the foot of the hill.

While doing all this, Lin Zhizhao's heart was especially calm.

For so many years, he had often come to this place, well aware that his mother had died, well aware that he would not find an answer. But because of his obsession, he repeatedly came.

Today, his mother was found. He first thought at this point, he would lose all his life's hope. Unexpectedly, in the span of a few days, he had gained his hope in Ye Mu.

Life belonged to himself, he didn't want to take revenge on his father anymore. To come and go for a period of time for the two maps, he had wasted more than twenty years of his life. Later, it was time to live for himself.

强制欢宠:我的温柔暴君जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें