"Papi he cheated so yeah I was going to be hurt I mean I doubt you want to hear this but the only reason I was hurt was because after I told him how I felt like my last ex only used me for my body he literally had sex with me and then cheated so I wasn't hurt because he cheated but because he cheated after he got to have sex with me." I said to him.

"How do you know DD won't do the same thing?" he asked me. "Papi honestly because he's different like at first I didn't want to go to his house because I felt like he wanted sex but he told me that he won't do anything to me that I don't want and that's really the first time a boy I liked said something like that to me." I said to him.

"You really like this boy don't you?" he asked me. "Yeah I guess I do and it's weird honestly." I said to him. "Well I understand you like even though me and your mom talk shit about each other we were like that too." he said to me.

"Then you know why I like being around David." I said to him. "You're right and maybe I need to loosen up when it comes to him being around you a lot." he said to me. "I don't mind you being protective I mean you are my papi but just not as protective as you are being lately." I said to him.

"I got you but go and get ready for the concert and make sure you are safe tonight." he said to me. "Okay." I said to him as I got up. "Love you papi." I said to him. "Love you too." he said to me and then I went to go get ready for tonight.

" he said to me and then I went to go get ready for tonight

^Desi's outfit

^Ddot's outfit —————————————————————————At The Concert

^Ddot's outfit
—————————————————————————
At The Concert

"Where is DD even at?" Desi asked me as we walked into the arena. "He told me to find Jay and he will take us to him." I said to her. "Are you sure you are suppose to be looking for that person?" Dean one of the bodyguards asked me.

"Yes I'm sure so come on and let's find Jay before the concert starts." I said to him as I started walking away with them following me. "Please tell me Mabu isn't going to be here." Desi said to me as we were still looking for Jay.

"Honestly he might if DD performs throw." I said to her. "I'm going to kill myself." she said to me. "Don't be so dramatic." I said to her as I finally found Jay. "Jay." I called out his name and he looked my way.