Chapter 1 - Visiting A Old Friend Almostly Gone Wrong

It's a new day on the MultiVerse. Void-Broken visiting universes and, looking some threats to the MultiVerse again. On their 5045 day, seems there no a problem im the universes again.

Void-Broken: "And... There's no problem again, in the MultiVerse..."

Lord of Void: "Are w-w-we done y-y-yet? I-I'm s-start to getting bore-ored..."

Void-Broken: "I know you're tired of this LoV, but we must sure, there is no problem on the MultiVerse."

Commander Of Dark-Side: "Void-Broken is saying Truth, my lord. If we leave those universes alone, there's gonna b-. Before he can finish..."

Lord of Void: "I k-k-know... big prob-problems can show-show up-up."

Void-Broken: "LoV... What did I say to you?"

Lord of Void: "... Ne-never talk before, per-persons finish t-t-their words..."

Void-Broken: "Good boy." He said.

Sans Body actually usining from 4 person. First one is Lord of Void, in short LoV. Lord of Void is the youngest creature from one of them, when he's try to talk his voice giving a little distortation and glitching. Second one is Commander Of Dark-Side, in short CODS or Dark-Side. He's highly profesional battling master and knowledge of Quantum physics. Third one is Void-Broken, In short Void. Void is the one who controls the whole body and, the most knowledge person about MultiVerse than others. The fourth one is never showed herself, she's always in silent and never say it her name. Unlike 3 of them, she's the most older person in the sans body.

Void-Broken doing his last check about MultiVerse.

Void-Broken: "Anddd~ We're done!"

Lord of Void: "that-that m-means we can go-go to see p-papyrus!" He said with happy tone.

Void-Broken: "Alright everyone. You ready?" he asked both of them.

CoDS and LoV: "Yes sir./We're Re-Ready!"

Void turned and ask the other:

Void-Broken: "And... You?"

The person just nodded and didn't say anything.

Void-Broken "Alright since everyone ready, there's no problem with go now" he said with Sarcastic tone.

CoDS: "-_-" LoV: ":D"

Void-Broken: "what? Did I say something wrong?" he asked to CoDS.

Commander of Dark-Side: "No sir. Just... I'm not good with jokes." he said.

Void-Broken: "You get used to it. I also still training about with those too. Now let's go!"

They goin' with Undertale Universe in a Infinite Speed.

Universe:Undertale |Timeline:3982 | Entrace Number 2903

It's been 8 year, since they end it whole GENOCIDE ROUTE and made every happy and start to protect MultiVerse. They end it up fall to ground on their feet. It's been a long time since they visit papyrus for a while. When they front of papyrus they saw Sans too(The actual one).