The Entertainment District

Start from the beginning

I guess i should go with it.

Uzui took us to a house, and i certainly do not remember the name.

"My my, now.. Those three are quite homely girls.. Aren't they..?" The lady said.

"That girl looks more of a... girly girl..?" The lady asked in confusion.

"No, i don't think we can..." The old guy started.

"Please, madam! I'm sure under your training, they'll turn into diamonds!" Uzui said, trying to look very flashy.

"If you ask this much... I think i'll take that missy and the one in the middle! They look like obidient girls!" The lady said.

"Uzui." I whispered, tugging his arm.

"What is it, Furiko?" Uzui asked, very loudly.

"Can i go with Inosuke?" I asked.

"HUH?!" Uzui again exclaimed, very loudly.

"KEEP IT DOWN, YOU IDIOT!" I whisper-shouted.

"Why would you want to do that..?" Uzui asked.

"Uh, well.. Tanjiro could atleast do a little falsetto, whereas Inosuke... uh... is so bad at it that he needs to keep his mouth shut. Can i be like a little intrepreter..?!" I asked.

"Madam! It seems like.. Furiko doesn't want to leave her sister all by herself, so she asks to be in the same house as Inoko! I'm really sorry!" Uzui said, again sparkling.

"It's not a problem! It seems... she likes her sister.. very much!" The lady said, much confused.

"Then, thank you for taking Sumiko in your care! Take care, Sumiko!" Uzui said, while pulling us out.

"Miss, would you like to join our house?!"

"Uh, well.."

"Miss, please join our house!"

"Huh? I-"

"Furiko! It seems like all of the houses want you!" Uzui said.

"Can't you just use my real name when we're talking to each other一?!"

"Yes yes! How much more?!" Uzui said, not even looking at me and replying to the others.

I turned my head in disgust, that is when i saw something move in the alley.

I got myself out of the crowd and walked a bit inside the alley, as to be cautious.

I saw some eyes glowing, which said 'Upper Moon 3'.

"Huh?! Watcha doing here, Akaza?" I asked, relieved much that it was not Douma or some no-brainer.

"Healed the injuries i gave you before?" I asked.

"Of course. Do you think i'm some low-class demon that's been suffering from a paper cut for months?" Akaza asked, glaring.

"Well, might be the case. But no, you're an Upper Moon."

"Huh? Now, why are you making a casual conversation with me..?"

"You haven't answered my question, about you being here?"

"I was ordered to keep an eye on you."

"The hell? Did that stalker- i mean Muzan order you to do that?!" I asked.

"Yes, Muzan-sama ordered me."

"Okay, then. Don't stalk me when i'm sleeping, i might throw a pin or something at you."

"What the hell?"

"Though i have a kunai with me right now, I won't fight you. I gotta go, bye!" I said as i made my way out of the alley.

"Furiko! The Ogimoto House is taking Inoko in!" Uzui shouted.

"Is that right?!" I asked.

"Hello, miss! Would you like to join our house? We'll be taking your sister in, too!" The lady said.

"Yes, sure!" I replied.

"Take care, Zenko, and uh... Uzui..?" I said.

"Yeah yeah, bye!" Uzui replied while pulling Zenitsu with him.

"What was your name again, dear?" The lady asked me.

"I'm Furiko...? And this is my sister, Inoko... hehe..." I certainly do not know why i gave off that awkward laugh.

"Is that right?!" The lady said while pulling us inside.

"Please go with those girls, they'll take you to your room!" The lady added.

"Okay!" We replied while following them.

Soon after getting inside the room, they took off the plaster- i mean, makeup Uzui did for him.

To be very honest, he looks better without the makeup.

"What a steal! Buying such beauties so cheap... Though, this missy right here is worth her price, too! She looks so beautiful!" The lady said, kinda proud of herself for buying Inosuke and me.

"I'll train them to the hem!! I'll train them so much that they're in more demand than Kyogoku House's Warabihime Oiran or Tokito House's Koinatsu!" The lady shouted, very happily.

"Yes, but it seems Inoko's quite sturdy while Furiko is struggling to hang on!" The other girl said while pulling us both somewhere.

Wait, i'm struggling to hang on?! Well, yes, the wind is kinda making it hard for me to walk, but-

"It's alright! It's alright that Inoko's plump!"

"I mean- Inoko is more muscular than plump... But i guess it's alright!" The ladies chatted while still pulling us downstairs.

"I haven't seen Makio-chan in a long time.. I wonder if she's doing well. She's not even touching the food i keep outside her room.."

"Right, she's not even answering me as well. I hope she's okay, and comes out soon."

"Or the madam will pull her out;"

"Uh, excuse me!" I said.

"What is it, Furiko-chan?" The lady asked.

"Well, i want to use the washroom!"

"Sure, it's upstairs, on the right!" The lady replied.

"Thanks!" I said while going up, though i actually want to listen to the ladies talking about Makio.

Maybe i'll learn something very important to save her..?

______________________________________
                                 -×-