"At the end of the hallway there's a big staircase with a red carpet going down it. That's where you'll make your entrance. There'll be photographers and some interviewers at the bottom but you can only talk to one so choose wisely. You-"

"Why can we only talk to one?" Neymar interrupted, earning a glare from her.
"Because other people need to come down after you. Now let me say everything, we have four minutes before you need to get down there! You have exactly three minutes to walk down and pose and to talk to the interviewer of your choice. You then need to walk down to your left and enter the big hall where all the other guests will be."

"There's going to be a table with all the designers, owners, investors etc etc and you must greet them before sitting down. Are you listening? You're to go over and introduce yourself and give them compliments. There'll be a board next to them with the seating chart so you'll just have to pray you're sat with tolerable people. There'll be a few speeches and then it all just turns into a party so from then on you can do as you please. Right, you got all that?"

I looked over, swallowing nervously before nodding. Neymar just looked at her dumbfounded.
"Okay now go!" she ushered us out the room and I jogged slightly to get to the end of the hallway with Neymar not far behind me.

A woman in all black with a microphone connected around her ear and by her mouth, beckoned us over, "You have forty three seconds."
"Do I look okay?" I asked Neymar, still messing with my hair frantically.
"You look perfect princesa, stop stressing," he squeezed my hand and I relaxed a little.
He pulled me in for a side hug and the woman started to speak again.
"Okay, go, go, go!"

He walked with his arm around my waist as we made our way down the stairs.
"Neymar if I fall-" I spoke out the corner of my mouth, hearing him laugh beside me.
"Princesa you're fine, come on."
He waited at the bottom of the stairs, holding a hand out for me to take which I gladly did and that's when the more frequent flashes started.

"Amelia!"
"Over here!"
"Amelia Marchado!"
"Amelia, Neymar!"

We stood for a few moments so they could take some photos and then started to walk down the line to the left. There was a woman with a microphone and I walked over to her, finding interviews with women less stressful.

"Amelia! How are you feeling tonight?" she asked, beaming at me.
I nodded as I spoke, feeling Neymar squeeze my hand again, "Excited! I cant wait to meet all the designers and I always love the atmospheres of these events."
She continued to grin at me, "Any nerves?"
"Yeah," I laughed, "It would be worse if I was on my own though."

She looked over to Neymar, "Yes of course! You've brought Neymar as your plus one! How long have you guys been dating then?"
"About-"
"Since we were teenagers," He interrupted me, causing me to face palm as she looked in between us, confused.
"It was official just over a year ago but we did have a little break. Now we're back together and stronger than ever," I smiled, trying to recover our answer as I elbowed the smirking Neymar, "We are on limited time from the stairs to this room though so we have to go. It was lovely talking to you."
"And you! Have fun in there!"

I let out a breath as we approached the hallway, "The media is gonna have a field day on that you dick."
He laughed placing an arm around me again and kissing my forehead, "So what? It's pretty much true."

"What do you mean so what? You have another kid, they're gonna say you cheated or I pulled you away from a family or I-"
He kissed me quickly, laughing as he pulled away, "Stop panicking. And yes your makeup is still fine."

We walked up to the long table at the front of the room, walking down it and shaking everyone's hand, introducing ourselves and saying we admired their work. Once we reached the other end we were met with a big board, showing a seating chart.