25. sauna? more like trauma

Start from the beginning

Billy is close enough to the door leading to the sauna room, so it's Will's cue to open the door so Billy will see it close.

Mike keeps taunting Billy. "Come and get me. Come on!"

Stephanie heart starts racing as she hears the door open and close.

"Got you," Billy says, seeing an outline of a person through the small squared window of the sauna.

As he walks closer he cackles out of excitement and claps his hands like an toddler at a playground.

"Come and get me, you piece of shit."

Billy opens the sauna door to find the lifeguard dummy for training and not Mike. He takes a step towards it and grabs it by the neck.

"Hey," Mike says into his walkie, "behind you."

Billy turns around to see El calmly standing in front of him. it ill"Hi."

Before giving Billy time to react, she uses her powers to throw Billy to the wall and close the door.

"Now!" Mike yells, opening the closet door the rest of the party was hiding in and turning on the lights.

Once the door is shut, Will slides a metal rod through the handle and a pipe on the wall while Mike uses a chain to hold them together.

The party congregates behind El while Billy is banging on the door and yelling.

Then, he stops.

"Max."

Stephanie looks at Max and notices her trying not to cry. She tries to hold her hand and see if that would help, but there probably wasn't anything she could do.

Max takes a deep breath in. "Do it."

Hearing these words, Will runs to the thermostat attached to the wall and puts it to two hundred and twenty degrees.

Billy takes a few steps back and runs into the door. "Max! Let me out of here!" He takes a few deeps breaths. "Let me out. You kids...you think this is funny?"

Stephanie feels Max hold onto her hand.

"You kids think this is one kind is sick prank, huh?" Billy spits on the window. "You little shits think this is funny?"

Max squeezes harder.

"Open the door!" Billy yells, pounding on the door resulting in a jump back from Stephanie. "Open the door!" He hits the door again. "Open the goddamn door!"

Billy disappears from the window and starts screaming.

Will jumps out of fright and goes over to the thermostat. "We're at two-twenty."

Billy's yells turns into sobs. "It's not my fault. It's not my fault, Max. I promise you, it's not my fault."

Max let's go from Stephanie's hand and walks slowly to the small window. "What's not your fault, Billy?"

"I've done things, Max. Really....bad things." Billy cries, barely getting out his words. "I didn't mean to. He made me do it."