Chapter 1 A new comer.

As the moon light started filling the cult in each and every corner of the room. People sat crying whimpering and worshiping a certain blond man.

In a throne that man sat as his strange but unique eyes roamed around the room.

He shed tears on his multicoloured eyes( that's kinda gay)

But none of those tears meant anything. An hour or 2 passed by and finally the prayer was over.

Randomperson: Master!
Exclaimed a servent

douma: Yes my dear? He smiled.

Douma. An unusual being born with never seen multicoloured eyes and platinum blond hair. He was strange but nonetheless he was very attractive (not to me he looks like a cheap version of Walmart Elsa)

Random: O great Lord! A new member wants to join our cult. If you may allow. May she join?

Douma clapped his hands and put a high grin on his face" Of course! The eternal paradise cult is open for every living being! He smiled.

Random: Such a kind hearted person you are Lord! Thank you! (Yea really kindhearted....)
You may enter!

The big door made of pure gold which was decorated with diamonds and emerald and etc (Idk his rich 🤷) suddenly opened to revel a women.

Konnichiwa. You must be the leader of I'm correct right?
Asked a women with black hair and blue tips on the end of her hair. She had emerald coloured eyes with a beautiful kimono on.

Douma: why yes I am!
So what brings you here?

Well sir my parents want me to serve internally in this cult so I would like to dedicate myself here. She said with a light blush she found the man quite attractive.

Well then my beautiful lady douma exclaimed you may. But first! where are my manners?( They went to Ohio)

What's your name dear?

The women blushed and answered...

Kotoha