ミミ◦❧◦°˚°◦.¸¸◦°'❤*•.¸♥ 𝓥𝓪𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓔𝓭𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2 ♥¸.•*❤'°◦¸¸.◦°˚°◦☙◦彡彡

You suggested finding another teacher to ask for advice, you three came across Giyu Tomioka, the PE teacher who was eating lunch at the stairs. Zenitsu told both of you that he received 31 pieces of Valentine's chocolate.

"I never wanted to be popular."

And again, Zenitsu had the same expression just like when talking with Rengoku-sensei. "Why are you lying? Your mouth is dirty. So you don't want to tell me because it will reduce your share? You're greedy!"

"CUT IT OUT, ZENITSU!" Tanjiro yelled aloud which startled him a lot. "DON'T TALK LIKE THAT JUST BECAUSE TOMIOKA-SENSEI IS EATING ALONE AND SEEMS LONELY IN THIS PLACE!"

Tomioka-sensei gasped out of unexpected before he turned back to his stoic expression and answered you three. "I'm not lonely." He took a bite before he said, muffling. "I hust han't heat hile halhing."

"Huh?" You and Tanjiro hummed in confusion.

Tomioka-sensei swallowed the food before he talked with his eyes widened, "I just can't eat while talking. You could understand each other without having a conversation. You could tell how someone feels just by looking at them. The eyes of sincere persons are never cloudy. The eyes are the windows of the heart."

"I CAN'T USE TELEPATHY! GEEZ! WHAT A WASTE OF TIME!" You watched Zenitsu walk away from you three as Tomioka-sensei gasped unexpectedly.

"YOU'RE BEING RUDE TO TOMIOKA-SENSEI!" Tanjiro shouted to Zenitsu before he quickly apologized to him. "I'm truly sorry. I'm truly sorry. WAIT FOR ME, ZENITSU!"

"Enjoy your meal, Tomioka-sensei. Bye-bye!" You said, waving before you followed the two.

Giyu watched the three walking away before he mumbled to himself, "I'm not lonely." He then took a bite and said, muffling. "I hust han't heat hile halhing."