Klaus growled, Finn was hurting himself to hurt there siblings. Esther just nodded her head, keeping focused on her task. Winds picked up, the sound of glass cracking and doors slamming also heard.

"Please, sisters." Esther begged, and Klaus frowned. Something was going wrong, "We shall strengthen nature, create a balance and peace." Esther reassured the dead witches.

Whispers erupted, "No!" Esther cried, she fell to the floor. "Mother, what's wrong?" Finn questioned, and Klaus felt himself regain strength. His mother's hold on him loosening.

"There taking my power." Esther cried, and Klaus smirked. He sped towards Finn and snapped his neck, knowing that will effect his siblings.

He felt Esther weaken, he saw how her skin turned pale. "Niklaus." Esther whispered, and Klaus grinned as he crouched beside her.

"I shall take great pleasure in your end this time, mother." Klaus told her, and put a hand through his mother's chest. Grasping onto her heart, Esther whimpered in pain.

"The dreams." Esther muttered, and Klaus stopped his movements. "They are not your future." Esther added, and Klaus ripped her heart out in frustration.

BONNIE

Bonnies eyes opened, trying to adjust to the light she was in. She felt the soft material of a duvet, and blankets. A comfortable mattress she was sleeping on.

That immediately caused her to sit up, knowing she was not here before. "Relax, love. Your fine." Klaus reassured her, and Bonnie snapped her head towards him.

He was sitting on the side of the bed, watching her. "What happened?" Bonnie questioned, and realised how dry her throat was.

Before she could ask for water, Klaus had already handed her some. She took some sips, "The witches turned on Esther, they took her powers." Klaus informed.

"What?" Bonnie whispers, furrowing her brows. Puzzled and confused, "Why would they do that?" Bonnie questioned, and Klaus himself had no idea to what the dead witches intentions were.

"I do not know." Klaus responded, and Bonnie sighed. "Where am I?" She asked, "Can you not recognise it?" Klaus asked with a smirk, and Bonnie looked around.

"Your room?"

Klaus nods his head, "Looks nicer in the light." Klaus adds, and Bonnie smiles slightly, before becoming serious. "Your siblings? Are they-"

"All knocked out, I snapped Finns neck."

"Oh, and my dad?"

"He was compelled to go back home, although he did not go to where you live." Klaus answered, and Bonnie looked down. "Atleast he's well." Bonnie mumbled.

Klaus noted her beaten down expression at the information he had just told her, "Why don't you rest? You've had a long day." Klaus recommends.

"I'm fine." Bonnie replied, "You are not." Klaus countered, "I am." Bonnie argued, and Klaus raised a brow.

"Light the candle."

Bonnie turned to the candle he was referring to, 'Incendia.'

The candle burned, it was all on fire, and that suprised Bonnie. "What?" She said in shock. Bonnie waved her hand to stop it, and turned to Klaus.