A Game of Seduction - II

To know the full story read the previous part 'A Game of Seduction'.

He holds her dupatta and asked May I ? For which she instantly nodded yes....

(His way of taking consent even when they are husband, wife and he has rights on her, is most beautiful part of their relationship as it always make her trust him more and more)

He slowly snatched dupatta away from her body, she was just looking into his eyes waiting for his next move. He started with caressing her forehead with his fingers and pushing her strand of hair away from her face, then his nose started brushing her soft skin moving from cheeks to her jaw line and then his gentle lips started exploring her face, sometimes pulling her skin while Meerab breaths deeply as his touch is enriching her soul . Her eyes was closed, continuously changing expression soothing to satisfying one. When he kissed her enough, exploring her face wholly.....even kissing her eyes which is a deep ocean for him and no matter how hard he tries, he always  drowns in it making it more difficult for him to swim away from her.

Then he slowly moved  on her neck and started sucking it and Meerab unable to control herself kept her hand around his neck and moves her head giving him proper space to dig in. She tooks deep breath when murtasim started sucking her neck , slowly moving his lips here and there and then started sucking harder. Here Meerab tightens her grip on his neck, moving his fingers on his head and started nuzzling in neck, then her lips brushed his neck giving him goosebumps and he held her tighter. He was completely over her, his one hand was around her waist and other one  on the bed holding himself above her. Her lip's gently touching his neck then turned into sucking, she was just trying to gulp him and he was too busy to eat her on the either side of her neck. They both were very busy with their lips on each other's neck, sometimes feeling each other's breath when they exhaled. Their breath slowly brushes their skin it was giving them goosebumps......

Murtasim's hand was keep shifting, moving underneath her kurti. And other one sometimes on her face and sometimes in her dense hairs. Meerab  also felt his teeth touching her soft skin but he was gentle enough to not hurting her. After taking a brief moment sticking on their necks they moved away as breathlessness has overpowered their passion of love.

They both pulled each other apart, opens their eyes, taking continuous deep breathes while their eyes still locked in each other.

(Meanwhile Meerab has got rid of her kurti, but she is not completely naked as she is still wearing her bra )

After catching a breath, murtasim lied over her. His head was resting on her chest and her one hand made grip around his hairs sometimes caressing it , sometimes holding it is firmly while other hand was on his back Holding him on her.

Murtasim was digging his head on her  chest trying to find comfort escaping from the harsh world while she was just comforting him like a mother consoles her child. He Enjoyed her taking his time and then pulls him apart from her.

He made his grip firm around her waist  then climbs down from her just  to pull her over himself, she felt a sudden jerk just to land herself over him. She looked at him, his head was resting on the pillow while his hand was around her waist holding her above him. They both just had blank yet curious and joyful expression on their faces, trying to capture the moment. She then keeps her head on his chest listening his heart which was beating for her and her hands was caressing his upper body moving from his wide chest towards his firm abs then sliding on his shoulder tries to hold it with her one hand but she is unable to do that. She always tires to hold his shoulder in her small hands and everytime gets happy that she is not able to do that, may be she liked a hunk muscular body. 

Murtasim was looking towards ceiling, he kissed her forehead and caressed her back. They were feeling warmth of their skin as they both were half naked but when Meerab tries to hold his shoulder, scrunching it. He laughed, as she was playing with his shoulder like a infant trying to squeeze a soft toy, trying to take its control.