One Step Closer

***JUSTINS POV***

I don't know what I'm doing I never meant things to change when we came into high school, I love her, I'm in love with her, I just.... Wait Justin what are you talking about? This isn't you just to think about one girl, get a hold of yourself!

"So why did you want to give me a ride?"

Selena said with a a soft and sweet voice.

" I just ummm wanted to see how everything was..."

I said nervously.

"Justin you see me everyday our moms are like best friends.... What's going on.... I don't underst-"

I cut her off and pushed her lips against mine. It was like fireworks like everything was meant to be, I don't know what happened maybe she was mad that I kissed her or did she like- JUSTIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING! You don't just no you're a player! But I couldn't stop.... I don't want to.

***********************************

***SELENAS POV***

He just... No he didn't, but did he? Justin Drew Bieber my once best friend, was my enemy, is not lips to lips with me? I mean I don't want it to end but what? I'm so confused...

I move away even though I didn't want our lips to separate.

"I don't understand I though you hated me I thought we never got along I though-"

I got cut of by him kissing me again. But this time it was passionate, it wasn't forced. We went it for a deep kiss, his tongue in my mouth, and our tongues touching each other. His lips on mine, my lips on his. Is this really happening?

We stop for air and just look at each other.

"I always liked you selena no wait no I love you I know this isn't the right way to say this but damn selena your the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Ever since high school my feels have just gotten stronger and stronger but I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want to ruin our friendship together.."

Justin said look at me with his beautiful hazel eyes.

"Justin you not talking to me ruined everything, well not everything. I'm just ummm happy this happened I like wait love you to."

We both looked at each other, our faces red, just looking into each others eyes. It's like we were meant to be.