Arc1: Betrayal • Part 1: I'm tired of this place...

Start from the beginning

"Hyung, this is out of character for the company"

"I know... I hope my way of thinking is wrong. However some say that when someone is acting out of character is because their true self is making an appearance after being repressed for so long..."

"Don't worry to much, Biyoo-yah. We will help you look for Dokja-hyung"

"You aren't going to the complex, OD-ah, if for some reason the company really did something to Dokja-ya, they could do it to you too"

"But Hyun-"

"OD I'm not taking any chances of something bad happening to you. Not after finally having you with me after so long" SP said sternly, his eyes reflected the unsaid words of worry for OD, in possible case of something really hapining to him.

OD and SP stared at each other as if they were having a conversation with their eyes. They stayed like that until Biyoo exclaimed.

"Getting back on track, last time a could somewhat feel him was on the complex but by now they could have moved him somewhere else"

"Biyoo-yah, you searched in and around the complex, didn't you?" the little white fluff nodded, still buried in her uncle's embrace.

"If you don't feel him, then they must be using an item against dokkeabis or Dokja-ie really isn't in the complex. Although i think it's the former option, we can rule out the latter one."

"Well, dear niece, you will have to put to use the talents you inherited from your father and convice most of them to get out of the complex. Even if SP-ah could take them in a fight, since i can't help, it would be easier if most of them were out."

"I can try. Give me a few days to plan something out... I will sen you a message through the Midday Tryst "

With the words of a determined Biyoo, SP asked 81th to start the dinner while OD went to library with their niece to try to make her relax before they go look for their missing star.

- – — • «: :» • — – -

After a few days of waiting, we received the alert form Biyoo saying that they were going to the Jeju island for about a week but Han Sooyoung, Yoo Sangah and Lee Seolhwa couldn't come with them. The last one started working on a hospital so she couldn't take vacations on short notice. The writer was staying because she was behind with her manuscript and the moonlight girl would be staying as moral support for her girlfriend. With this SP only had to worry about this three.

It was decided that the best opportunity to attack was around the third or fourth day of vacations. Their guard would lowered, the infiltration would be smother( well as smooth as it can go being one of the Kim family's plan...).

And just like that, three days after Biyoo gave them the notice about their departure , SP arrived at the Industrial Complex.

Frowning, he realized that he could barely fell his other star, confirming the fluffy little dokkeabi words. Fortunately for him, although all most nonexistent, he could still fell Kim Dokja. The pull of the myth grade constellation he adores guiding him towards the complex. The more steps he took forwards, the more his heart beats with worry.

'Why did they lie to Biyoo-ie about Dokja-ie being away? More importantly, why was his presence this weak?'SP's mind was a storm of concerns and questions about thsis whole bsurd situation.

He passed the living room, the hallway and went down the stairs.

One floor.

Two floors..

Three floors...

Reaching the last floor under the complex, he found himself in front of a locked door. Putting some strength in his hand, he broke it.

The room that he entered was a big office whose wall were cover in shelves. Each of them full with either books or objects that he recognized as thins Kim Dokja has collected during their time in the apocalypse. One of walls had a fireplace and in front of it was a coffee table and couches with pillows and blankets. What mesmerized him the most was the starry sky painted in the ceiling.

'Ah this must be Dokja-ya hideout in the complex... 'Sp though looking around, analyzing the place he ended up.
The pull pulled him the clean fireplace. Crouching he studied the back wall in hopes of finding the mechanism to open it.

'If I was guided here it must have mechanism to let me through' he thought while searching.

But he found nothing. Reaching the conclusion that it trigger must be nearby then.

First touching every inch of the wall near, then pulling every book from the shelves on the side. Until he heard a click and a alarm going off.

Quick on his feet, he went back to the fireplace and pushed the wall, passing through the small opening. Run down the long hallway. Reaching the end, eyes widened he saw him...

He didn't want to believe what he was seeing ...

"...Kim Dokja ?"

============◼️•••◼️============
Author Notes:
Finished:1/6/2023
Published:20/6/2023

Word count: 1361
end of the chapter

I want your opinion...Plz vote

OD's nome :

Kim Byeol

Kim Guwon

Hello!
English is not my first language, please point to any kind of mistake i made.
Constructive criticism is welcomed.