chapter 8 - growing old

1405 words for you today children

*Saturday*

Y/N's pov:

I woke up to see that Luna was gone and a letter was on the desk. I quickly changed into some black boots, green cargos, a slightly cropped black shirt and a jumper (sweater for my probably nonexistent readers from other countries) with the muggle band "guns n' roses" on it. I preferred artists like TV girl, girl in red, Arctic monkeys, gorillaz, etc. But this was still good.

I walked over to the desk and read the note.

Dear Y/N,

Come meet me in the great hall, I'm watching people put their names into the cup. And hermione is here *wink wink*.

Anyway, I'll see you in a bit. I know you don't usually eat breakfast but I left a protein bar on the desk if you want it! Eat up, it's important. See you in a bit 'love'!

Love from, Looney ♡

I laughed at the use of the nickname. Luna was the best friend anyone could ask for. And also the best fake girlfriend anyone could ask for. And oh my goodness, she was amazing at acting.  I couldn't have wished for anything more.

I ate the food, brushed my teeth and ran out of ravenclaw tower to the great hall.

??? Pov:

I watched as Y/N ran from ravenclaw tower to merlin knows where. I didn't care if she was the quiet, wierd kid who hangs around with looney lovegood, she was hot. Annoyingly hot. I wanted to kiss every inch of her. If it weren't for her stupid, off-the-rock girlfriend, I might have the chance.

I played with my slytherin tie. I was bored out of my mind. I thought about how Luna must feel to be her only roommate and her girlfriend. No chance of anyone walking in. Can be as loud as they want as long as they charm the door. They probably fuck every night or something.

I imagine how it would feel to have Y/N pinned against the wall. How it would feel to have her melting under my touch. I shuddered at the thought.

"PANSY PARKINSON GET YOUR ARSE OVER HERE BEFORE DRACOS FATHER HEARS ABOUT THIS."

I groaned dramatically and left, still thinking about the ravenclaw. Is it wrong for me to like her? No, it would be wrong if she was a gryffindor. Luckily for me, she's not. I'll win her over in no time. Just you wait looney lo-

"PANSY."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP LET ME FINISH MY VILLAIN ARC."

Hermione's pov:

I was trying to finish reading my book (it only had 300 pages left) when Harry tapped my shoulder.

"What." I said sternly. He only replied with a point.

My jaw dropped. Y/N looked even more incredible than normal. I love her style of clothes. Green is definitely her colour. She looks stunning.

"Earth to hermione" Harry waved his hand in front of my face. "You good?"

"Y-yeah." Oh merlin. I never stutter. She's got me wrapped around her finger.

She walked over to luna, of course. I know they aren't dating but it still hurts. Especially when the first thing they do is kiss. Not even on the cheek. On the lips. Then luna smiled and blushed. NOW Y/N IS DOING THE SAME. I know she actually likes me, not Luna, but that reaction makes me think that she's caught feelings.

"Hermione, why the bloody hell do you look like your gonna kill Luna?" Ron asked. Of course he was oblivious.

"Well Ronald, last time I checked, it was a mixture of nunya and fuckinbusiness." I respond. Suddenly, the twins appear and begin howling with laughter. Harry soon follows suit.