I jumped with her and she started doing the weirdest dance moves. I laughed and we danced for a bit. When the music stopped, we just smiled and hugged.

"That was awesome!" I said.

"Yeah it was. I love music videos." 

Harry came over to us with a big smile on his face. "That was perfect!! I loved the enthusiasm, Y/N. You should be a performer." He winked at me.

I felt a blush come to my face. "Oh I don't think I could. I'm definitely too shy for that."

"Well, you did great. Thanks for coming ladies. Good luck with the rest of your adventure!" He gave us hugs and we started walking to the car. 

"Wow. That was insane. I've never done anything like that before."

"Then we're going to fill this trip with things you've never done before! Like tonight, we're going to a karaoke bar and you're going to sing with me."

"I don't think so."

She grabbed my arm and put hers through it. "It's definitely happening."

"Whatever. As long as we get food first."

"Duh." We got into the uber and she told him to drive to the nearest karaoke bar.

"So how are we going to find you-know-who?" I looked at the driver, not trusting him.

She smiled. "I have a friend who knows him. I'll text him and see if he knows anything."

"Okay great." I looked out the window and then my phone buzzed.

Flo
It's my lover friend who knows him!!!
Maybe I'll actually get to meet him!!

Me
Okay, I'm all for this
Text him rn

Flo
On it.

I smiled and looked back out the window to find that we were heading into central London.

Flo
He said that he'll contact Tom and see what he can do!

Me
Oh perfect
Get it girl ;)

Flo
Oh imma get it

"We are here." The driver said. We thanked him and got out of the car. I looked up to see a big building in front of me. Lights were on all inside, and I could hear music being sung loudly.

"Let's go inside!!" Florence pulled me to the doors.

We walked into the bar and saw people all around us singing and having the time of their lives.

"Woah."

"Have you never been to a club before?"

"Nope."

"But you work at a bar."

"Yeah, but it's at a restaurant. And I don't drink. So what's the point of going to them?"

"Umm, to party?" She looked at me like I was insane.

"I guess."

"Okay, well we need to get you cultured. Come on. I'll grab us drinks," I looked at her, "Non-alcoholic of course, and you choose a song."

I nodded and went to the song book. I was scanning the pages when I found the perfect song. "Oh she's gonna love this." 

I went to find a table when a random dude came and leaned his arm on the glass.

"All alone?"

"Nope."

"Well you look all alone." He slurred and smirked.

Florence sat down. "Well she isn't. Beat it." She glared at him. 

He walked away sheepishly. Then she looked at me and smiled. "Find a song for us?"

"Yep. I think you're going to love it."

"Awesome. Here's your drink. I remember you telling me you like vanilla, so I got you a strawberry vanilla soda."

"Aww thanks, Flo. I love it."

She smiled at me and took a sip. "Ooh this is really good!"

Then she smiled when our names suddenly got called. 

"Everyone give it up for Y/N and Florence!!" The crowd cheered as we got up on stage. Everyone freaked out even more when they saw that it was THE Florence Pugh. The lights made me freeze until she grabbed my hand and smiled at me. I nodded and turned to the audience.

"Alright!" Florence yelled.

The music started playing and she looked at me with a huge smile on her face. The tune to one of our favorite songs, 'Baby,' by Justin Bieber, was being blasted around the room and she squealed.

"You know you love me! I know you care!." She sang the first line and the crowd was eating it up. She pointed to me at the next line and I quietly sang it. 

"Just shout whenever, and I'll be there." 

She cheered. "Yeah, Y/N!" 

I smiled and started singing louder. 

If you had told me a month ago that I'd be up on stage with Florence Pugh at a karaoke bar and enjoying myself, I would have thought you were crazy. But here I am. 

"Thank you everybody!" She yelled once the song was over. We walked off the stage and back to our seats. I took a long drink of my soda and sat in my chair. People came over and high fived us.

"That was awesome." I smiled.

"You did so good, girl. So proud." She wiped a fake tear off of her cheek.

10 minutes later, we left the bar and got in our uber.

"Thanks, Flo. I had a lot of fun tonight."

She smiled and held my hand. Then my phone started buzzing and I looked down. 

Incoming call from Mom

She hasn't talked to me in 10 years. Why now? I declined the call and looked out the window of the car. As we stopped in front of our hotel, a song came on the radio. It sounded like they were saying 'Maniac?' Either way, it sounded cool.

---Hyunjin's POV---

"Dude, look at this." Felix handed me his phone. It was a fan edit of Changbin, but they made him into a girl.

I laughed and grabbed the phone. "Oh he's gonna love this." Felix giggled and I swiped down. There was a Justin Bieber song playing while Florence Pugh was singing.

"Florence Pugh? I love her!" I clicked on the video and saw her singing with another girl. This one was actually really cute. 

"Woah. Who's that singing with her?" Jeongin asked from behind me.

"Not sure. The caption says 'Florence and her new friend singing at a karaoke bar in London. How cute are they??'"

"Well they sound really good together." Felix said. I studied the girl and smiled. Her voice was pretty and she seemed like she was genuinely enjoying herself. And her smile was nothing like I'd ever seen before. Angelic, in a sense. 

Then Felix took the phone and started watching League of Legends videos.

Typical Felix.

The Soulmate TouchOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara