2 in 1..Jace_ Aemond

+18

Princess merna..she was prince Daemon's daughter..she was the oldest one..she was bethrode to aemond..but she loved jace dearly..she always wanted to have both of them..she needed aemond because he was strong..rough..and she wanted jace because he was gentle and romantic

One night she was in her room.. learning her high valaryin lessons..she heard a knock..she walked and opened the door..she found aemond..

".. aemond.. it's late.." said merna.."I know.. but I want you.." said aemond..he walked to the room without permission and he sat on the bed..merna walked to him

Aemond was a little drunk.."come here..wife.." said aemond.."I'm not your wife yet.." said merna.. aemond grabbed hardly her arm..he sat her on him..her legs wrapped around his waist..

They started to kiss roughly and with lust .. aemond grabbed her hair while kissing her..they fell on the ground.. aemond kissed her more while taking off her dress rapidly..

There was another knock on the door..but the door opened..it was jace..he came to see his lover but he found her like this.."baby.." said merna..."you are mine.." said aemond.."no..I'm not.." said merna..

She stood up and held both of their clothes.."I need you both..I love you both..I wish for you both.." said merna..jace kissed her while aemond was kissing her neck and shoulders..

Aemond took off her bra..they were staring at her breasts..jace held the left and aemond took the right..jace started to kiss it gently and massaged it.. while aemond nippled it and licked it..

Merna was moaning and rolling her eyes with lust..jace laid her on the bed softly.. aemond took off his clothes with jace.. aemond was on the top of her mouth..he pushed his cock in her mouth while jace started to lick her pussy..

Merna started to blow for aemond and licked his cock while jace licked her pussy and entered his tongue in it.."fuck her taste is so good"..said jace..

Aemond pushed his cock hardly then he switched with jace..jace pushed his cock gently..she blew to him while he moaned.. aemond started to touch her and taste her little honey..then he entered his finger hardly..

Merna moaned hard...they changed the position..she was sitting like a cat..jace laid while she was blowing him and aemond fucking her pussy with his long fingers..

He entered his finger in her ass..he fucked it harder while she screamed.."you like it baby.." said jace..she nodded to him with a smile..

Aemond pushed his cock in her pussy..he fucked her fastly and roughly..while jace was sitting looked at them and playing with his cock..merna screamed..It was her first time but aemond didn't give a shit..

He used to fuck hard without caring..he held her hair strongly while Pushing in her..".. aemond..fuck..jace come.." said merna with screaming..jace stood.."she said Jace.." said jace..

He switched his cock with jace..she relaxed her body because jace's cock was a little bigger and longer...she smiled at aemond..jace fucked her while aemond pushed his cock in her mouth..

He fucked her mouth and jace fucked her pussy..then aemond laid..he put her on him..he pushed his cock in her pussy while jace was after her..he pushed it in her ass hole..merna screamed she tried to move away but jace held her..

Aemond Started to jump her hard while jace was pushing roughly in her ass..jace held her back hips and aemond held her thighs.. aemond and jace started to slap her ass roughly at the same time.. which made her ass was so red..

They fucked her like that for a while..then jace sat on the sofa and his merna was on the top..his big cock was in her ass hole and aemond stood..he took her legs and lift them up "hold your fuckin legs.." said aemond..

Merna held her legs while aemond fucked her pussy.. aemond was more horny because if the sight..it was amazing..her two holes were fucked..merna was so tired but they didn't care..

Jace switched with aemond..merna was more comfortable now because she felt jace's cock in her pussy but she couldn't stop feeling pain because of aemond..

They fucked her for two hours.. switching positions and cocks..it was a perfect hard night with two big cocks.. one in the ass  and the other in the pussy..she slept in jace's hug while aemond was hugging her hips..