we asked him what he means, and he told us the story about the motel. He told us that many years ago, a family checked into the motel and never checked out. They were brutally murdered in their room,
Since then, strange things have been happening at the motel, and no one has checked in the motel in months.
we asked him if he has seen anything strange or was it just a rumours, he said that he often hears strange noises from the hallway.
we didn't had any other choice since y/n's car was in the middle of the woods, and it's pouring rain.
we checked into our room,
he gave us the keys for one room.
i guess we all have to share that one room.

•the look of the motel•

'hey before we go to our room, can we have just one drink?' ethan asked us

'i say we get a tequila' y/n responded to ethan, looking excited.
'not you y/n, you got too many drinks for one night love' ethan told her and her face seemed annoyed by his response.
'i'm in' i said.
'okayy but just one drink guys i don't need to babysit you two. I'm already babysitting y/n' anika said.
we got just one drink as we promised.
people around us seemed strange.
what's up with this town fr?

•ethan's pov•
the man told us where our room is.
as we followed his directions
we saw a hallway and the bunch of rooms in that hallway, marked with the numbers.
i had to let quinn know where our room was, so she could come in with the ghostface costume.

the hallways of the motel are dimly lit, with flickering fluorescent lights casting an eerie glow over everything. The walls are painted a sickly shade of yellow, and the carpet is a faded brown that looks like it hasn't been cleaned in years. The air is musty and stale, and there is a faint smell of mildew that lingers in the air.
As we walked down the hallway, we noticed that the doors to the rooms are all closed, and there is a heavy silence that hangs in the air. Every so often, we hear a creaking noise or a faint whisper, and i can't help but feel like we are being watched.

As we walked further down the hallway, i noticed that the light is getting dimmer, and we can barely see where they are going.

•the look of hallway•

but then we heard  a faint rustling noise coming from one of the rooms, and we froze, unsure of what to do next

but then we heard  a faint rustling noise coming from one of the rooms, and we froze, unsure of what to do next. The hallway seems to stretch on forever, with no end in sight.
We couldn't find the switch for the light so y/n and i used our phones for the light.
it really does look abandoned here.
as we were walking down the hallway i thought i saw someone behind the wall just staring at us, but maybe it was just a hallucination from the drink i just had.
when we finally found our number of the room i quickly let quinn know what our room was.