Chapter 2: Awake

Y/N is finally awake! She groaned as she tried to sit up but she didn't feel her legs. She pushed herself up more than before until she is sitting up. She felt her arms shake from using her strength. She let them rest on her lap. She then looked around to see what this place is and where she was now. She saw many things that confirm that it is an office. She then noticed a framed picture that caught her attention and she tried to get a closer look and that's when her heart melted. She recognized herself and her boyfriend Doc on the photo frame. After all these years apart, he still loved her? 

Y/N was about to push herself to at least get out of bed when someone entered the office again. Y/N stiffed like a frozen statue and looked slowly at who it is. It is him. Doc Hudson. Doc couldn't believe his blue eyes behind the glasses. He held a cup of water in his hand but he dropped it on the floor out of shock. Y/N just... stared at him. Doc finally woke up from his frozen position and nearly ran to her but he remembers that she got just awake and he didn't want to hurt her. He sat down on her bed, gently cupped her cheek and they hugged each other. They both couldn't help but cry. Yes, Doc Hudson himself can be a softie. Y/N felt wet tears hitting her hospital gown while Doc felt the same on his shoulder clothes. 

They began to comfort each other as they continued to hug. They pulled away and kissed each other as if it has been so long. Well, it has been indeed long. Y/N's arms are wrapped around his neck carefully while Doc gently pushed Y/N against the bed and his arms/hands are beside her head. The kiss continued for a while until they finally pulled away to breathe. Doc pressed his forehead against Y/N's and smiles happily. Y/N gently cupped his cheek and smiled back the same as him, feeling happiness. 

As they both pulled away, Doc took her hand in his big one, finally feeling her alive and awake. "How are you feeling?"

She chuckled. "Like a rock hit me but I'm a strong woman."

Doc smiled slightly and shook his head softly. He kissed her forehead and put his hand on top of hers, covering it. "I'm happy that you are awake, love. You've been into a coma."

Y/N looked shocked when that hit her ears and Doc quickly explained everything to her what had happened from the very beginning.