A Game of seduction I

We have all seen naughty version of Murtasim, but think of it from meerab's side. The way murtasim mesmerizes Meerab and leaves her speechless, what if somehow Meerab do that one day. As a person has many colours so this anecdote is a shade of Meerab😉....

( A day after the breach of contract, when they are still exploring themselves)

Zooming in the lights on meerab's dressing table as the morning started with she getting ready sitting in front of mirror. Brushing her hairs, comb sliding down in her curls which is perfectly falling on her shoulder and then she moves onto the earing leaning her head sideways putting the stopper in the end of earring. She was smiling looking at the mirror, thinking about a memory and her smile was playful, the naughty one as if she is plotting something relating to the past memories....

Flashbacks: she is running in her Karachi home and anila chasing her, saying 'badmash larki' as she has  played joke on her. She is laughing and cheerfully saying 'mai aapke haath nhi aungi' while anila didn't able to catch her gets tired and stopped near stairs and annoyingly calls ' Meerabbb'....

She was just remembering how she used to tease and play small jokes on people and had great fun, even making the other people who was the victim in it, laughing harder.

Back to the reality.....

She was thinking ,smiling inwardly while wearing earring, when Murtasim awakes. Today Meerab was getting ready little early as village women was about to come to talk to their Khanum, for taking suggestions for their problems. Murtasim as usual comes near Meerab leans towards her keeping his hand on the chair Meerab was sitting , when he looked at her in the mirror,

she smiled and said good morning

He- in his usual flirtious way said, ji aapko dekh liya ab toh morning good hi hogi.

Meerab was rubbing lotion in her hands, murtasim tries to get closer to her cheeks wanted to kiss but  she moves her head giving little smile on and hands hims chain signing to put it on her neck.

Murtasim- chaliye, ye bhi sahi hai...
Making innocent face as she didn't let her kiss.

While murtasim was locking the chain Meerab intensionally sprays perfume on her neck. His nose being close to her neck gets the instant hit of  her fragrance which is again breathtaking for him, he closes his eyes and breathes deeply, just to appease himself more with the fragrance. It was a usual smell for him but everytime ahen Meerab applies it he gets mesmerized.  While she has smirk on her face. After few moments he opened his eyes looking at Meerab with the desire of having her.

Meerab with a little smirk having naughty expression on her face ,picks up lip gloss and moves it's brush on her lips making her lips more pinkish, juicy and attractive while murtasim was just capturing her wife in his heart through his eyes....

Meerab kept the lip gloss away after applying and stands up snapping, murtasim's gaze from her. She looked towards him making puppy face and asked kaisi lag rahi hu mai.....and instantly khubsurat, haseen, dilkash! slips from his mouth in whispers while looking at her face as he can't take it off her because of her beauty.

Meerab smiles lightly and said mai toh roj aisehi tayar hoti hu....

Murtasim not letting her speak further said aur meri aakhon ko sukoon deti ho....

He slips his hand around her waist and pulls her closer to him, she not getting amazed by his move as she is habituated of him now just looked at him blinking her eyes while he just forget to blink his. Her hands was again on his chest being the one thing in between them.

She said murtasim, gao ki aurate mera wait kar rahi hai bahar.

He- unhe intezar karne do, queens takes time to show up...