Sri Chaitanya | Top IIT JEE Coaching Institute | Neet Coaching Classes

Sri Chaitanya is one of the best IIT coaching, JEE coaching, NEET coaching, JEE Mains coaching, JEE Advanced coaching provider institute in India. Enroll Today.

The inception of SCGI was the outcome of a long-cherished dream. We had observed that students especially girl children - from rural Andhra Pradesh had very limited access to professional education because of lack of awareness or resources. Therefore, we took the initiative to address this lacuna by establishing the first Sri Chaitanya Girls Junior College 37 years ago. Our objective was to prepare students who were deserving and meritorious get access to top-ranked higher education institutions and become successful in their careers. This required a fresh approach to intermediate-level education.

The growth of SCGI since then has been tremendous. After we established a boys' junior college in Hyderabad in 1991, we quickly launched several junior colleges (classes XI-XII) in other towns of then unified Andhra Pradesh. Currently, there are 321 state board-affiliated junior colleges and 322 K-10 Sri Chaitanya Techno Schools in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. In addition, we have established 107 CBSE-affiliated Chaitanya schools in other states of India. This is very satisfactory progress.