11 Family

As Neytiri & Solaris concluded their task, they gathered their belongings & began to walk back to their Ikrans

As Neytiri & Solaris concluded their task, they gathered their belongings & began to walk back to their Ikrans. Solaris pondered on the conversation she had with the woman & began to wonder what kind of leader she would be to her clan, the responsibilities & reputations she would have to uphold scared the girl, but the idea of leading & protecting her people filled her heart with adrenaline, excitement & passion.

"I have one more thing to show you before we go home." Neytiri looked back at the girl with a small smile, Sol nodded in response.
The two jumped on their banshees, Solaris waited for Neytiri before following her through the hallelujah mountains once more.

Eventually, they landed in an all too familiar area & Sol's heart began to feel heavy. As Solaris landed her banshee behind Neytiri, the woman grabbed Sol's hand in hers & gave her a reassuring smile whilst she guided the girl to where here mother & fathers memorials were.
After the great war, they set these sacred places up for Tsu'tey & his mate to lay peacefully together. Solaris hated how she felt when she visited this place: The grief of two strangers she never met, the anger towards them for not being here, & the anger toward Eywa for punishing her with her deepest secret.

As they got closer, three individuals came into view. Menaou'e, Arvok & Jake, stood by the graves with reassuring smiles.
"What are you all doing here?" Solaris questioned,
"Mum wanted us to wait till your rebirth, to give you this," Mena paused for a second as Arvok handed her a gift wrapped in large leaves. As Solaris carefully held the gift, she looked at the group around her before unraveling the leaves.
Menaou'e continued, "She held onto this after
dads.. death, said she felt his presence in you," She thought for a moment what her next words were going to be, "like his reincarnation i suppose."

Solaris uncovered her fathers Bow in the wrapping as  Arvok spoke up, "His spirit lies within you." He places a loving hand on her shoulder but all Solaris could do was stare at the weapon before her eyes wandered to the memorial of her parents. She knew everyone was expecting a big reaction from the girl but all she could muster up was, " Thankyou, but, i think i'd like to go home now," she continued to stare at the ground.

Some time had passed & midday had come about. As they headed back to the camp, Sol continued to say nothing. Menaou'e understood why but the others just decided to accept that maybe it was simply just too much of a hard pill to swallow. Mena looked behind her shoulder as the group flew through the hallelujah mountains, Solaris gave her a look before gliding her ikran down to the forest. Menaou'e nodded, understanding she wanted some time alone.

Solaris sat on the branch of a tree, just high enough to see over the forest. She let out a big sigh as she pulled her fathers bow from over her shoulder & into her lap. The young Na'vi had more thoughts in her brain than she could handle, so she let out another groan as she slid her hand over her face in frustration. "If your spirit is truely with me father, why do you not want to see me?" She stared back down at the bow, "Is it you or Eywa that despises me? A child born from war, from nothing but grief & anger." Her eyes gently wanders across pandoras skies, as her mind began to imagine what life would have been if the great war never happened, if the sky people never came back & if her parents were still alive.

"Sol! You up there?" Solaris recognised Kiri's voice & lightly smiled.
"Coming!" She replied before climbing down the big tree, "how'd you two know i was up there?"
"pa-lease, everyone knows this is where you go whenever you need to think," kiri responded. Sol huffed, "damn, i thought this was pretty secret." Kiri lightly laughed before Tuk started jumping up & down restlessly, "Can you teach me how to use a bow now? pretty please!" she whined. Solaris patted the young girl on the head with a laugh, "yes, yes, kiri you in?" Kiri shook her head, "im going to sit right here & watch tuk struggle to keep that beefy bow above her shoulders."

hey y'all so sorry for ghosting lol hopefully i'll be back to finish the story because gahdamn yous are not ready btw i changed what solaris looks like SORRY i just felt like because i'm ageing them up the old Sol looked too young </3