Questions, questions, and more questions..

"What is going on?" I say, crossing my arms, " and I want the whole truth." 

"I don't think you'll want all of the information.." he replied. 

"Fuck you for assuming, and yes, I want to know everything." 

"Hey now, no need to get defensive, I'm just warning you.." he said, putting his hands up in the air like a criminal. 

I rolled my eyes, and said, "Whatever, now just tell me!" 

"Ok.. Let me start you off with a question.. Where do you think David is right now?" 

"I called him, he's at work." I replied. 

"Mhm.. I hate to say it, but David is not  at work right now. Now I have another question.." he said. He didn't let me have time to ask a question of my own before he asked me another one, "Where is your sister?" 

"You're going to go into detail on these, right?" I asked. 

"Yeah." 

"Ok, and to answer your second question, I called her too, and she said she was about to drive back home so she couldn't talk." 

"Hm.. Last question, did either of them sound like you called them at a bad time, did they sound distracted or busy?" 

I didn't answer, I was connecting the dots as he spoke, and I didn't want to believe what my brain is making me think. Eventually, I decided that I needed closure on whether or not I was right, so I asked him straight up what I was thinking. 

"Are my boyfriend and sister fucking?" 

Matt choked on air, and he looked at me with wide eyes, "God damn, that was straight up.." 

"Mhm. Now answer my  question." 

"Y'know, I do like a girl who ain't afraid to speak her mind. You always been like that?" he said, completely ignoring my demand. 

"Answer. the. goddamn. question. NOW!" I snapped. 

"Fine, fine, sorry. Umm.. You sure you wanna know?" 

I just about slapped him right then and there. He chuckled and I just rolled my eyes. 

"Yes I want to know. Please." I said, in a softer tone. I had given up on being angry at him, so I lowered my voice. 

"Ok.. I'm sorry.. You're uh.. You're right." he said, lowering his head so he was looking at the ground. 

I was shocked, and I don't even know why. I guessed it, but then when I got told that I am correct, it felt like a dagger to the heart. So I turned down a dark path in my mind; zero regrets.. 

"Well, fuck him. I felt like shit for cheating once, never again." I said, before grabbing matt by the collar of his shirt and pushing him through the door of the apartment buildings. 

I smashed my lips on his as we stumbled to the elevator. I aggressively pushed the button and we nearly fell into the elevator when the door opened. Somehow, I ended up pushed against the wall of the elevator, and I had my arms and legs wrapped around him. We never stopped for a breath, and we heard the elevator ding and the door swooshed open. I reached into my bag and pulled out a key, then pulled away from the kiss. 

I grabbed his hand and we ran to my apartment, which I quickly opened. The door slammed closed just as fast as it opened, then our lips collided once again. 

I was the one in control, walking us over to my bed. I pushed him onto the bed, and stood on my knees above him. I lowered myself closer to him and slid my hands under his shirt as I did so. I tore it off his head, then did the same with my own shirt. We ripped off the rest of our clothes and threw them into all directions of the room. I started grinding on him at a certain angle that his dick was teasing my pussy. I smirked and kept grinding. He bit his lip harder every time I grinded faster. He looked at me, and gave me pleading eyes. I stopped grinding, and said, "Oh, you want me to stop do ya?" 

"Fuck me or I'll fuck you." he replied, winking and smirking. 

"I can do with either-" I started. I was about to say something else, but I was cut off by an arrogant, "Ok!" and he flipped me over at the same moment. He immediately slipped his cock in me, and we both moaned in pleasure. He started slow, and only thrust in and out about halfway. Then, he picked up the pace, and went deeper. My eyes rolled to the back of my head, and I gripped the sheets in a white-knuckle tightness. His hand slipped in between us and he started rubbing my clit with three fingers. He hit my clit a few times lightly, and I moaned each time. He was thrusting waist deep, hitting so many perfect spots deep inside me every time. I arched my back when I started to feel an orgasm roll over. He rubbed my clit harder, and somehow thrust deeper, until I came undone around him. I clenched my walls around his cock, and I felt ropes of cum line my insides. A few more hard thrusts had us both turn into moaning messes, and made me flail around and tighten my legs against his waist. He pulled out and laid down beside me. 

"Holy shit that was good." I said. We were both breathing heavy and short breaths, and I looked over to see beads of sweat on his forehead, "It didn't even last that long, and you're sweating this much?" I teased. He grimaced at me, and I chuckled. 

"I should go, before David gets back." he said, sitting up. 

"Yeah. I'm not looking forward to that." I said. 

"Mm." 

He stood up and searched for his clothes. He got dressed piece by piece every time he found a part of his outfit. I watched him the whole time, and didn't say anything until he was about to walk out of the door. 

"Goodbye. I'm sure I'll see you again soon." 

"Yeah, see ya soon. Bye." he said, as he closed the door.