In addition, Yu Langzhong, who had treated Luo Wenxin a few miles away, knew that there was going to be a wedding in Xianyun Village, so he sent some boxes of spring pancakes, and asked the young master if he had recovered from his illness. Getting married now? Congratulations!

...

When the auspicious time came, the two newcomers appeared in wedding dresses. There was no best man, but there was a companion horse——

Taxue and Xiaoxuehua both wore big red flowers, as if they were human, surprisingly obedient, and equally beaming.

The two came in on horseback, and the groom official got off the horse first, and took his beautiful little husband off the white pony.

It was Xu's first marriage, and no matter how vicious they were, there was a bit of a smile on their faces, and their movements were unavoidably a little unsteady. From the outer courtyard to the inner hall, it was only a few steps, and they didn't want to walk anymore. So he simply flew into the inner courtyard with the person in his arms.

The villagers who came to watch the excitement and eat sweets had never seen such a posture before. They were surprised and laughed at the same time.

Everyone present, except for a few close friends, I am afraid that no one knows who this handsome man in the bridegroom's official uniform is in the world.

At this moment, he was just as eager and cherished as countless men who wanted to marry his beloved.

They bowed to the sky and the earth, and the two bowed to the flying snow all over the sky.

Two bows to the high hall, one to the south, and one to the desert, bowed twice.

The final couple's prostration failed - the young man bent down slightly, and was hugged horizontally, and amidst the good-hearted laughter of the crowd, he couldn't wait to be carried into the bridal chamber.

Yunxiu covered her mouth with her fan, and smiled the most exaggeratedly, "This savage!"

After saying that, she closed her fan and wanted to go forward to make trouble in the bridal chamber.

Naturally, it didn't make a fuss and was kicked out.

In the Nuan Pavilion, the red candles dimmed the tents.

Rather than saying that tonight is the bridal chamber, it is actually just an extra pair of flower candles. The bridal chamber is available every day, and there is no shortage of this day.

Or it could be said that it was there every day, but today, Luo Wenxin took the opportunity to play tricks and stop doing it.

Luo Wenxin saw that the man wanted to come over and devour it without even taking off his auspicious clothes, so he immediately pushed him away with hands and feet.

Men have always only worn black, and only wore white for a while in the Yunyun Valley, and now they have never seen a red dress.

I don't know if it's because of the clothes, it makes his eyebrows look more deep and affectionate, but it's a pity that he still looks the same when he moves.

"Ji Cheng!" The wedding dress on the young man is worth thousands of gold, every stitch and every thread is extremely delicate, and now he has only worn it for an hour, and he is no longer a good-looking man, he stretched out his hand to push him, "It's just the time..." Ji

Cheng Sheng didn't raise his head, Luo Wen's breath was a little unsteady, so he pulled his hair again, and reminded him in a low voice, "You forgot what you promised me..." It was nothing more than the decision made

when I was still in Yunyun Valley. rule.

Because Ji Sheng was often too ignorant and shameless, that day, Luo Wenxin set five or six eight rules for him, such as not being allowed to mess around for days, and not to openly declare Yingying during the day, and so on.

Most of the time, Ji Sheng can abide by half of it. Although it is necessary to seek favor elsewhere, but regarding the special day of the bridal chamber, Luo Wenxin expected that he would be unusual, so he had already discussed with him, not to be too It's too much, and it can't be too long (it's too long from the time it's still dark until the next day), Ji Sheng also vowed to do it that day, and promised to do it.

But now it seems that it is a posture of saying nothing!

But Ji Sheng still asked knowingly, bit his face lightly, and then raised his head and asked him: "What?"

Luo Wenxin covered his face, and glared at him: "You promised yourself."

The man didn't even move his eyebrows, He intended to fool around, but the young man saw his thoughts and said angrily, "You lied to me again, then I don't want to marry you!"

On the day of Mingming's marriage proposal, he threw him on the grass and said it so nicely that he could do whatever he wanted.

After speaking, she turned around and wanted to get off the bed, but there was some fake annoyance on her pink face, clearly she was acting like a baby.

The man pulled him back, his handsome eyebrows were slightly drawn, and after a little thought, he thought it was right.

Everyone is in his arms, and now they are a legitimate couple, so there is no rush for this moment.

But no matter how urgent it is for a while, it can't exceed two hours.

But since this is the case, then you can hug him first, count the stars, then look at the moon, and on rare nights, say some rare love words, and then do good deeds.

After making up his mind, Ji Sheng sat up the boy and put him in his arms.

The candle flickered, illuminating the corners of the boy's curved lips, wiping away a sweet smile that the man hadn't seen.

He nestled obediently in Ji Cheng's arms, and after a while, he looked up and saw the brilliance of the moon.

It turns out that the moon on a snowy night can also be very round.

Then, I wish people a long time.