"What's wrong with you?" Kit's voice asked as they entered the house. So Lop sat down on the couch like an exhausted man. However, before entering the house, other residents also asked Kit and Ruth about the incident.

"I don't know," Lop said quietly before lying down and giving Kit and Ruth a steady look. Lop's eyes were still red and swollen from crying. Ruth put his medicine bag in the back of the fridge.

"You don't look so nice" Ruth said as he walked over and sat down at Lop's feet. Lop also shrugged slightly so Ruth could sit up. As for Kit, he was sitting on the couch another stuck in Lop's head.

"Oh." Kit screeched a little, it was just a scratch from the wound. "Be careful," said a firm voice. Lop's expression still looks tense and tired..

"Are you sick again?" asked Ruth worried because she felt that the environment was not the same.

"No...I just..." Lop said in a low voice, it was a symptom of someone hiding something, he just didn't know how to explain to his friends.

"I'm not sure. It's okay even though nothing happened. My heart is spinning. I don't know," Lop said in an uncomfortable tone.

"Are you worried about the both of us?" Ruth asked with a slight glance. Kit also raised his hand and gently stroked Lop's head. Lop himself said nothing. He was silent for a moment at his friend's question.

"You're afraid of us both..." Ruth was about to continue.

"Stop talking now, you bastard," said a firm voice before picking up hand covering his eyes. Lop knew exactly what Ruth was going to say. But Lop doesn't want to hear it. Only to think that his two friends weren't by his side. Lop felt as if his heart was breaking badly. Ruth and Kit looked at each other as they understood Lop's feelings.

"What do you think? We are both still here with you. We are not going anywhere" Kit said quietly. A strong hand was still stroking Lop's head. Lop trembled slightly. He is also in a life-threatening situation as Kamol's bodyguard. Lop was never afraid of anything. But Lop doesn't understand why if it's Kit and Ruth who were shot, like now, why is Lop afraid? Afraid of losing his two friends, Ruth sat down at Lop's feet. He saw Lop's tears streaming down his face again as he breathed a sigh of relief. Then he calmly tells Kit that Lop is crying because Kit is sitting on the couch next to Lop's head. So I can't see the tears flowing. Ruth used the arm that had not been hit to pull Lop into a sitting position. Lop got up and sat down, but lowered his head, tears still flowing. But Lop didn't sob. Ruth hugged Lop. Lop leaned his head against Ruth's chest. Then Kit moved to sit on Lop's back. Ruth raised his hand and gently stroked Lop's head. As for Kit, he sat hugging Lop's waist from behind while stroking Lop's back.

"Sorry...I can't make up my mind...Ugh...what if you two aren't okay?" said Lop, his voice breaking. Tears streamed down her face.

"Shhh, don't cry, we're both tough. We are not easy to kill," said Ruth softly.

"No nothing happened to us. But you cried like we were both dead" Kit said, before getting his thighs pinched.

"That's not encouraging. You could just talk to comfort him," said Ruth.

"But I have to say this, right? You know Lop, our job is very risky. And then something can happen without our knowledge. If one day me or Ruth does happen to us. You should stay" Kit said in a tone serious.

"So... if something happens to me? Can you two be together?" Lop asked. This gave Kit and Ruth a bit of a hiccup. Because your answers are the same. They cannot be at peace.

"How would it be? Can you answer that question?" Ruth said sarcastically, she couldn't help but laugh.

I can't live, I have to stay. If you die, I will follow you. If you're not okay, I'm not okay and I'm going to kill myself," Kit said, before Lop sat up straight and stared at Kit with tears still streaming down his face.