Chapter 5: Phoenix Hunter

This time this starts in a completely white area. Daric then gets up and looked around.

Daric: Where am I?

???: Well your in the dream world.

Daric then jawt back a bit before regaining his composure. He turns around to see that it was Hagemashi.

Daric: Oh you really scared me.

Hagemashi: Yeah sorry about that this is the only place where I can help you.

Daric: Well since you came here I'm assuming that your gonna teach me something.

Hagemashi: Yes I am. However before I do I have to say that I am really impressed.

Daric: Really how so?

Hagemashi: You managed to go toe to toe with someone who's way stronger than you.

Daric: Really? How much stronger?

Hagemashi: Well for an example your power is currently 1,543.

Daric: And how strong was Jack?

Hagemashi: 12,424 and he's the weakest one.

Daric: Oh hehe well that's just perfect.

Hagemashi: Well that is who I'm gonna help you.

Daric: Alright then humor me how are you gonna help.

Hagemashi: Well simply put I will teach you how to use a technique called aura boost.

Daric: I'm assuming that it's the same as Power stance.

Hagemashi: Well not exactly basically aura boost is a technique with way more potential.

Daric: Alright then sure let's do this.

Hagemashi: happily.

*Meanwhile with ???*

The mysterious man just made it to an inn lying Daric on the bed before checking his head.

???: Well he seems to be okay.

The stranger then sighed before he left the room and exited into town. The town was more peaceful with the structures being livable along with some flowers. The stranger then took a walk around it only to see a group of crying kids.

???: Hey what's wrong you guys?

Girl: Are Mom and dad are fighting again.

Boy: Yeah stranger please help them sort it out.

???: Well I'll try I guess.

The man then walked into the house with the parents screaming.

Mother: DO YOU REALLY EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE THAT YOU SIMPLY LOST ALL THAT MONEY.

Father: HEY IM TELLING THE TRUTH!

Mother: ARE YOU SURE YOU DIDNT SPEND IT ON THA---

???: Hey I'm so sorry to interrupt but what are you guess talking about.

Mother: Well my husband said that he lost all of his money to a thief.

Father: ITS TRUE DAMN IT!

???: Calm down. Now do you know where they are?

Father: Yeah they were last seen in the forest of ruins.

???: *Thinking* That was where I found Daric. *Out loud* don't worry I'll get that back.

Father: Thank you so much mister

???: Pinda Roba. I'll be back.

The stranger now revealing to be Pinda began to walk to the forest causing the mother and father to have a more menacing smile.