Your classmates soon ran towards the cars and after they were all out so did you and Nara. You headed to the car you were joining. SunYi not wanting to enter . You picked up her gun. The others all shouting at her. It was overwhelming for you and you weren't even the one being shouted at.

"Y/n get SunYi in the car right now!!" Wonbin shouted , you grabbed her and pulled her towards the car. Handing her gun to Jangsu as you tried to push the girl up so she could get into the car. Pushing her up. Jangsu and Taeman grabbing her arms as they tried to pull her inside. After she was successfully inside you got in yourself. Shooting from inside the vehicle. Soon the vehicle started driving. Heading straight into the countryside.

All of you sat there in the back. Thinking about everything that had just happened. You just sat next to Jangsu quietly. The only noise was SunYi crying about her mum and Joonhee telling her to stop as it was annoying. Then the others began speaking, wondering if the other half had made it out okay. You started feeling sleepy, unconsciously leaning on the boy next to you. The city moving further and further away as the car headed deeper into the country side , it was almost as if an unknown stress had been lifted. But your eyes quickly shot open as you felt the car flip. An all too familiar noise also appeared, you quickly shot it as the others ran out of the car.

You and some of the others walked out of the car, you could hardly call it a walk though more of a stumble. Once out you sat down on the floor breathing heavily. "Where's Soyeon?" Soyoon said , causing everyone to shoot up looking into the car for the girl. Seeing her on the floor holding tightly onto her side.

The boys helped get her out, blood all over her. You looked over her, the girl very clearly in pain. Pressing your hand on the wound which caused her to wince loudly. You had pushed your thoughts aside, Soyeon now your main focus. "Will she be okay?" Kimchi asked to the side of you. None of the others sure on what to do. You just stayed quiet. Not being able to give an answer as the situation wasn't clear yet. You moved her to the side of the road, laying her down and using a bag as a rest . The others all looking for stuff and checking ammunition. You were the designated doctor and Joonhee your nurse.

"Joonhee , make sure to keep pressure on the wound" the girl nodded, doing so which just earnt a groan from Soyeon. "I know it hurts but  it'll help, trust me." You said reassuring her and then placing your hand on your forehead and your other on hers. You sighed "It's possible she has a fever too." You looked up at Joonhee "what do we do?" You thought about it. There wasn't much you could do here.

"We have to return to Seoul" you and Joonhee looked at Soyoon shocked, you didn't hear what they were saying before but hearing that was enough for the two of to voice your opinions against it. "What with no ammunition? Do you want us all to die?" Joonhee shouted at her friend. "I have to agree, heading into the city would be foolish."

"Well what else can we do?"

"We should stay here, it's much safer. Less spheres in the sky and if the others come looking for us they'll know what route we were on." You said remembering what you had learnt. "What's the closest city? Shouldn't we head there?" Soochul asked. You thought about it. "Seoraksan" Taeman mentioned, naming the city. "There's a military base there" you added. All turning to YoungShin. "How far away is it?" Joonhee asked. YoungShin put down the map showing you all. "About 20km"

"We can't do that." You said immediately, everyone looking at you. "There's no way we can get Soyeon there safely unless we somehow got a car."

"Let's just wait for the rescue team" Huirak said, finally including himself in the conversation. "Then what happens when we get attacked? We have no ammunition" Soyoon pointed out. "What's the difference if we get attacked whilst walking? Plus you idiots, Y/n already said it . There's less spheres out here compared to Seoul." They all looked around finally noticing what you and Huirak pointed out. Barely anything and all the ones that were here were a few miles apart from each other and zero sign of any fallen.