And before they knew it, all the watermelon juice in the cup were gone, all the rice in the bowl was eaten, and the fish was also eaten up by the two of them.

In the end, Ye Lianyin couldn't hold back her full belch, it was the first time she was so imageless in front of an Alpha, so she couldn't help but blush.

Qin Zhaoci acted calmly about this. After all, it was a normal reaction after eating. After calmly drinking all the fish soup, she asked the housekeeping robot to clean up the dishes.

"I'm going to take a shower and get ready for bed, you should also hurry up and rest, don't you have school tomorrow?" Qin Zhaoci yawned and went upstairs to rest.

Her attitude towards Ye Lianyin is really just like an ordinary roommate, there is no ambiguity in it.

Ye Lianyin was very happy to be at ease, and after instructing 007 to turn off the lights, she also went back to her room to rest.

After washing up, Qin Zhaoci lay on her bed, crossed her legs and started browsing information of this world with her optical brain.

The Internet has always been the most convenient way to understand the world, in order not to arouse Ye Lianyin's suspicion as much as possible, she can only learn about it secretly.

As long as there are people, there is entertainment, and Imperials are no exception.

After learning about some of the forums where people in the Empire would share information about their lives, Qin Zhaoci bookmarked them and began browsing them one by one.

Looking at it for a while, Qin Zhaoci discovered that people in this world are no longer limited to activities on one planet, and spaceships have already become a common way of travel.

The aircraft, that is, the extremely mysterious alien flying saucer circulated by the people of Earth, is the most common means of transportation here, and the original owner was injured only by using the aircraft to race.

The name of the planet she is currently on is Venus, and there is only Venus as an Empire. In addition, there are other planets with their own civilizations and Empires.

Those who can be called Empires all live on a very large planet and have a very large population.

Of course, there are millions of planets in the universe, and the ownership of small planets becomes a problem. For this reason, several large empires joinly formulated the interstellar public laws.

It is agreed that the people can explore unknown planets by themselves. Once discovered, they can apply for registration with the Interstellar Committee. The owner of the planet were themselves, and they can decide to resell it or develop it by themselves. However, the Interstellar Committee will not be responsible for any danger in the exploration.

Unknown things are always extremely dangerous. There are a lot of people who die in space every year to explore planets and become space junk, but once they find a planet with development significance, it also means that they will get rich overnight. But despite the annual loss of life of so many people there are still many people fighting for it.

For this reason, a new profession was born, called planetary explorer.

Planetary exploration is also one of the Qin Group's business projects.

While browsing, Qin Zhaoci also found that her name was mentioned in some posts, and then realized that her family does not seem to be an ordinary rich generation, and she does not seem to be an ordinary rich second generation.

The Qin family originally started from planetary exploration, and later successfully developed the planetary travel business, which gradually led to a series of industrial chains and developed into the current Qin Group.