𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 722𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none

𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 722
𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none

[Y] wakes up and finds himself in a very unfamiliar place. He wasn't in the taishō era any more after he died. It appears he was taken to a different era in the future. The male took a step on the road, not looking where he was going until a moving vehicle came towards him, leading him to be on guard and pulled out his katana, slicing the moving vehicle in half.

"Where am I...?" [Y] raised his eyebrows, ignoring the driver shouting at him. "...Am I...in the future...?"

The male leaped on the street lamp, then on a building to get a better view of the city. Unlike the taishō era, everything is a whole new generation. A whole new world.

"This must be the future!" [Y] awed. "Did I die, then was reborn into the new era?"

[Y] then looks at his hands and looks into his reflection of the puddle and finds himself still looking the same. Although he doesn't seem bothered by it. What bothers him more is that he's in a new era that he probably won't get used to.

"Hm. What should I do...?" [Y] question himself. The male then leaped from roof to roof to explore the city more. There are no demons surrounding the place, no demon slayer, it's just an abnormal city filled with anthropomorphic animals. No surprise to him. This seems normal to [Y].

The male stopped in track when he spotted a male in a suit, wearing a purple tie holding a duffle bag, surrounded by three men.

"And surrounded..." the male in the purple tie sighed as he stepped back against the wall.

"You heard me! Hand over your valuables, you quack!" One of the beagle boys demanded.

"I'm gonna have to suit up." The male gritted his teeth. "Blathering-"

Flame Breathing Third Form: Blazing Universe

The demon slayer swings his blade downwards in an arc with a huge rage of flame, blocking the Beagle Boys' sight

The demon slayer swings his blade downwards in an arc with a huge rage of flame, blocking the Beagle Boys' sight. The Beagle Boys scream in fear and run away. The male who was surrounded was stunned by surprise when he was saved by an unrecognizable person.

"Blathering Blatherskite!" The male gasped as the demons disappeared in dust before yelping when his mecha suit transformed him into Gizmoduck. [Y] turned to Gizmoduck with confusion when he saw the male in a mech suit.

"Uh-oh. I mean, ahem! Fear not, citizens! I am Gizmoduck! Thank you for your help!" Gizmoduck introduced himself.

"Who are you and how are you able to use that sword on fire?" Gizmoduck asked.

"My name is [Y] Rengoku! Nice to meet you!" [Y] introduced himself with a bright smile.

"So loud and optimistic. But is he ignoring my second question...?" Gizmoduck sweatdropped.

"What's with the strange suit? Is it eating you up? And what's with the heroic voice, trying to act like I didn't see you without the suit?" [Y] questioned.

Gizmoduck sighed and put out his notepad, writing down [Y]'s name in the list. The mecha suit was removed to reveal the same male with the purple tie.

"My name is Fenton Cabrera-Crackshell, nice to meet you." Fenton held his hand out for a handshake. [Y] shook Fenton's hand. "What's with the outfit...? You're a swordsman dressing for Halloween? It's a few months away. A costume, maybe?"

"..." [Y] stared at Fenton for a brief second before bursting out laughing, "HAHAHA! This is my uniform from the Demon Slayer Corp! You new generations don't understand the olden days!"

"New generation? Olden days? Wait? Are you saying that you're from the past?" The male in the purple tie inquired.

"Reborn from the 1900s! The Taishō Era!"

"Wait- Reborn?! From the Taishō Era?! Isn't that in Japan?! H-how are you here?! Reborn from the 1900s?!"

"Ah. I died. I was killed by a upperrank demon, leaving a wound in my stomach." [Y] answered.

"Demons? Ah! I've heard a myth that demons exist in Japan during your era, but they've been extinct since the 2000s! A-amazing!" Fenton awed before taking out his notepad and scribbles down a few things. "Tell me more about the Demon Slayer Corp!"

reborn sun secrets

┊ ⁞ ❏. the author was going to make [y] speak japanese, but it was decayed

┊ ⁞ ❏. taishō era took place in july 30, 1912 - christmas 1926

 taishō era took place in july 30, 1912 - christmas 1926