The true backstory of your Mom & Muzan

Sorry This one will be a long chapter

"Am i a demon now??" You ask Muzan while all the other demons just stared at you.
"Yes" he says
"So we had a deal?" You say while smirking.
"Okay okay" Muzan says while telling the other demons to go.
"Since im a demon i have powers, right?" You ask Muzan
"There Not called powers" he adds on.
"Oh im sorry" you say.
"Okay so do you want to know the full backstory of your family tree?" He asks me
"I have been wondering ever since I got here."
"Okay I will tell you"
"About 20 years ago before you were born, me and your mom were dating. We dated for 1 year.
I loved your mom dearly. i was still a demon 20 years ago. i wasn't able to go in the sun because thats what kills us demons.
So how me and your mom met was we were both walking in the woods. Not together though i didn't know your mom at that time. I was going to find food.
Until i saw your mom. We both saw eachother in the woods. When I first met her, she was the most Beautiful person in the world.
"AH" she screamed at me.
Trying to get me Away.
I wasn't going to eat her. I don't want to eat women.
I calmed her down.
I asked her why was she in the woods because she could HAVE gone hurt. The only reason why I was acting like that was because she was really pretty.
She said that her dad kicked them out.
Her dad also abused her.
I was so angry.
I asked her if she wanted to get revenge. She said of course and we killed her dad.
She started laughing.
We were friends for 1 month until i asked her out.
She said yes.
We started dating.
She wish she could show me all the things during day BUT she couldn't.
"I wish I could be with you forever." She told me.
I told her I could with one thing.
She said she would do anything to stay with me.
I told her to drink the res liquid. She drank it and turned into a demon. She was never able to control her powers.
When you were born we both would go out with you during night then during day you would stay in.
You went to night school until you were 8.
Your mother always had that long robe on.
To hide her body.
Because she couldn't keep her form in.
So she hid it in that long robe.
Your mother could control her slef of eating humans.
So you stayed with your mom.
And we didn't want you to be around me.
We thought it was the best for you.
Your mom said your whole family was dead.
And said your father got killed.
No he didn't.
I am your father.
She never wanted you to meet her family because there abusive.
When you were born you were human so you couldn't be around where i am.
We were planning THIS for awhile of when you turn 18 but then your mom was really sick and she needed out of her misery so Doma killed her because I couldn't do it. Then we knew you would run into the woods. We wanted you to be a demon so all of us could live FOR eternity.  Your mom met up with me the day before she died and told me that you would have to go with me and get turned into a demon because there was demons in the village at night killing them and they knew not to come to your house because your mom would stand outside the house.
All of the demons knew your mom.
That's why you had to come here and get turned into a demon."
"Wow" you say in shock